Nike Park UPDATES

is this CW of hyperfuse released here? i'm searching for it..

47623001_w.jpg

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

air jordan 3..............
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

but i hope dey also release the black ones for these...

hope so too.. i think they gonna release the black cements in December...
dats a long tym 2 wait...is there any news on a pack 4 ds one?
frown.gif

not sure if it's gonna be part of a pack... no details yet on that one

Damn just got back from the US.

Venomenon shirts aren't hard to find at all. Didn't like it so i didn't bu though. They even had venomenon track jackets! And a really cool snake - skinned hoodie. But no sizes left! Damn!

ZK5's are on sale for just $89.95 + tax LOL

Does anyone know if this snake-skinned hoodie is available over here??? - http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-358597/pgid-358598

Nike Park @gateway still got Kobe 6 size 8, 8.5., and 9. While @ Trinoma Kobe 6 is no longer available~!

Try going to nike park fort..they have lots of venomenon kobes available there...

They also have venomenon models inside cool glass cases sort of like a jungle theme...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kob323

Venomenon shirts aren't hard to find at all. Didn't like it so i didn't bu though. They even had venomenon track jackets! And a really cool snake - skinned hoodie. But no sizes left! Damn!

Does anyone know if this snake-skinned hoodie is available over here??? - http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-358597/pgid-358598
I saw that hoodie in NP Trinoma last Tuesday. Didn't look at the sizes, though. But, it was priced at PHP4.5k+.

Originally Posted by msgt16

I saw that hoodie in NP Trinoma last Tuesday. Didn't look at the sizes, though. But, it was priced at PHP4.5k+.
i called them up... they said they didn't have, or never had, anything resembling the jacket i posted
frown.gif
you sure that's what you saw?

Originally Posted by msgt16

i called them up... they said they didn't have, or never had, anything resembling the jacket i posted
frown.gif
you sure that's what you saw?

sirs, may nakita ba kayo sa any nike park ng kobe t shirt na color yellow na may text na kobe24 sa front and sheath logo na umaapoy sa likod?

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

sirs, may nakita ba kayo sa any nike park ng kobe t shirt na color yellow na may text na kobe24 sa front and sheath logo na umaapoy sa likod?
long gone na sir. last year release yan.

New C.W. Kobe 6 concord will be out on Jan 15 that's according to Nike's staff @Trinoma upon my inquiry yesterday.

kobe venomenon also available in park G4. black/green and black/royal blue. 
call the branch for price and size availability. 

ditto on the next kobe 6 release which is the concorde colorway. 

Originally Posted by hyperkim

do NP festi have kobe VI del sol?

best to call 'em up sir... hth

NIKE PARK FESTIVAL MALL
Level 2, Festival Supermall
Filinvest
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
809-8025

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Air Max Penny (black / club purple) already available @ Nike Park BHS for 6,495php (10% VIP Card Accepted)
thanks for the update man!

people will ask for the release of the air max penny 1 og cw in 3, 2, 1...

can anybody lemme know if the kd iii allstars are still around or if they were released in the phils?...

im tryna grab a pair,size 11..

thanks..manila area..

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Air Max Penny (black / club purple) already available @ Nike Park BHS for 6,495php (10% VIP Card Accepted)
thanks for the update man!

people will ask for the release of the air max penny 1 og cw in 3, 2, 1...

nice one dude.. ahahha
laugh.gif

guys! is kobe 6 different shoe size from kobe 5?? for example kobe 5 im sz11.5 how about kobe 6?? tnx!

spotted the new white/red CW of the lebron 8 v2 at ayala center cebu.
sz 11 and 11.5 of kobe grinch on display.

Originally Posted by louchi21

guys! is kobe 6 different shoe size from kobe 5?? for example kobe 5 im sz11.5 how about kobe 6?? tnx!
true to size for me, so whatever size you have for the 5 then should be just the same with the 6. if you have wide feet, half size up...

LeBron 8v2 White/Red is available at NP-Sta. Lucia Today is the release TNX....
smile.gif
4 more inFO just call 682-3022 NP-Sta. Lucia's landline...

Back
Top Bottom