Nike Park UPDATES

That's why I do not bring my girl to these sneaker "PILA" events! Only hardcore fans can take the punishment! Hahaha!
roll.gif

the guy must be so embarrassed while her girl is making a scene. i remember the pacquiao(trainer 1 phil colorway) released in park glorietta my mom came with me. we are number 31 and 32 in line. they got 54 pairs so we are expecting to get our pair. but the moment the mall opens, there are several people already in line inside the store. people waiting outside got upset and start complaining. the line went crazy.i think that's the first time they host such event and it was totally disorganized. some people were able to get in even when the mall is still closed. guys are cutting,pushing,shoving each other just to get near the door.
my mom just sits at the chair in italiannis and watching us go crazy. when the store manager and staff tried to calm the situation, my mom was gone and next thing i know, she was already inside. i didn't make it inside but my mom got me a pair.

its nice to know that parks improved their events and its more civilized. lets just hope they get rid of their "palakasan" system.

now back to updates.

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO spotted @ greenbelt.

That Glorietta release was horrible, goons pushing women and children all over the place!

And you're supposed to line-up outside the store, not the mall, whoever came up with the unofficial numbering is bananas.

those who came up with the numbering were NT peeps too.

dencio, you were there din pala. i thnk i was number 45 downstairs and after everything settled i was number 62 lol hehe glad i was still able to cop my size...i was sitting at italiannis too when the people were pushing and shoving. was afraid the glass doors would crash and people will get injured. buti na lang hindi nangyari yun...

manilaboyxix, were you with those people upstairs which the guards told to go down to line up? i guess the guards were new with the lining up thing and akala nila the line downstairs were legit
frown.gif

i think NP glorietta did horrible that time. they are the one to blame not that person who issued the numbers because all is well outside.
given the fact that most people were already inside the mall, when we got there we still form a line. i think there are about 12 people already inside.
so #1 from the line outside should be #13 and so on and so forth. it was civilize until the store manager told the guys that they won't honor the numbering system. that's when hell breaks loose. people from the back and newcomers try to squeeze in near the glass door.

anyway that was a new experience for me and i talked to several NT peeps and that is when i was introduced to NT. never heard of this site b4.
i was a pacquiao collector b4 joining NT now im a sneaker addict. :B

Originally Posted by kykoman

who's wife/jowa yung nag wala sa T'noma for the Rice released? classic! kakahiya!
happy.gif

i was there and i heard everything...i was shock that the girl start shouting on us... then the heat turns on
girl vs girl
pimp.gif

@kykoman where you in line when it happened?

wow looks like this jordan13 playoffs was even hyped up more than the jordan3 white cement.. classic story and really funny 2.. never thought this would happen in the philippines tho. hahahahah....

Buti nlng, the Store Supervisor did not give the item (Kobe 6 Rice) to the Wife of the Reseller... Good Job there...

guys pasingit po ah.. nasa NP trinoma po ako kanina .. grabe yung mga reseller gagawin lahat makakuha lang ng pair..

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

All these madness for the AJ XIII playoffs? Wow! Glad I got my pair at Festival mall this afternoon lol

Good for you. According to Nike's facebook page, AJ 13 playoffs will only be available in  Gateway, SM MOA, Glorietta, Ayala Cebu, Robinsons Ermita, Greenbelt and Trinoma. Nice move !

CHEERS !

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i dont know whats w/ jordan shoes, i dont find them appealing except for the alpha, iii, and xi space jams.

It's not just the shoes, it's the man behind the shoes (not tinker but the GOAT himself MJ).  People who know/idolize would like to somehow relive great memories and how it feels to be in HIS SHOES :smile:

That's why despite MJ has been away from basketball as a player, his shoes are still selling like hotcakes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

It's not just the shoes, it's the man behind the shoes (not tinker but the GOAT himself MJ).
THIS. It's all about those air jordans embodying a legacy.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i dont know whats w/ jordan shoes, i dont find them appealing except for the alpha, iii, and xi space jams.
If you were living during MJ's era, you will definitely understand. It's the same as your passion with Kobe shoes.

laugh.gif
Whats up with that Trinoma incident? Also heard about the staff from NP MOA who kept a size 11 for his customer. The staff was caught bec someone cut the line and asked for his reserved pair.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Glad I got my pair.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

All these madness for the AJ XIII playoffs? Wow! Glad I got my pair at Festival mall this afternoon lol

Good for you. According to Nike's facebook page, AJ 13 playoffs will only be available in  Gateway, SM MOA, Glorietta, Ayala Cebu, Robinsons Ermita, Greenbelt and Trinoma. Nice move !

CHEERS !
yup! NP festi also have the AJ13. got my size 9 there.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by saymaname

guys pasingit po ah.. nasa NP trinoma po ako kanina .. grabe yung mga reseller gagawin lahat makakuha lang ng pair..
ELABORATE?
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

pati atchay pinapila , tambay , rugby boy, lahat., aun yung mga naghahanap talaga ng pair for them to keep eh wala na yung mga sizes nila..

gagawin lahat makakuha lang ng maraming pair..

Back
Top Bottom