Nike Park UPDATES

Mga sirs quick question lang. which parks or other stores carry nike clothing for infants (1-2 years). TIA

^ check the sports store located 3rd floor of robinsons ermita the one opposite of Tom's world. forgot the name of the store but they carry nike adidas apparel and sneakers for toddlers and infants Hth
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ check the sports store located 3rd floor of robinsons ermita the one opposite of Tom's world. forgot the name of the store but they carry nike adidas apparel and sneakers for toddlers and infants Hth
smile.gif
Thanks sir. i want to make sure before i go, ermita is far from me.

Fly Wade release tom @ The Fort. Looks like a QS since other parks won't be having them. 2 CW will be available for purchase. HTH.

Originally Posted by martinichi

Gradients are FSR in all NP branches why don't you try calling the one nearest you.

I would if I could
frown.gif
 . I'm in the province right now(Vigan), so probably the nearest nike store is in Pampanga I think . 
Just ignore my post if its too much to ask. 
smile.gif

up. yes bro nakakuha ako sa trinoma wala na size 10 kaya 10.5 kinuha ko.. mabenta daw

Originally Posted by wytboy55

IMG_6168-1024x681.jpg

will NP have this CW of KDIII? Titan is already selling them. Im after the discount.
park G4 has this pair on sale already. 

Anyone who can help me exchange my MP shirts to a different size.  My wife bought me Red Manny Knows Title and Grey Boom Tees in Large but the thing is it should be Medium.  I called NP store and said they don't have the Medium for those shirts.  Would it be possible for me to exchange it in other NP stores?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by kixcool8

Anyone who can help me exchange my MP shirts to a different size.  My wife bought me Red Manny Knows Title and Grey Boom Tees in Large but the thing is it should be Medium.  I called NP store and said they don't have the Medium for those shirts.  Would it be possible for me to exchange it in other NP stores?  Thanks!

have it altered

Back
Top Bottom