Nike Park UPDATES

aj 11 lows sz 9 and 9.5 still avail at np moa as of 12pm.. i think they won't be there for long..

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NIKE PARK  TRINOMA[/font]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW SIZE 10 on display as of 8:30 pm

International exclusive.. 
the NikeStore Twitter account revealed that the "IE" simply stands for International Exclusive. Sound the bells and whistles - we have an answer. According to NikeStore, that answer was provided by Jordan Brand International General Manager Gentry Humphrey and not even designer Tinker Hatfield knew what it meant.

^ wow.. if you don't know.. now you know..
pimp.gif

any more sz 9 left for the aj11 low ie out there? 

nike hyperballer spotted at MOA white/red and blue/black CW 7495.00 nice shoes but i/m waiting for red/black cw or gray/red cw.

^NIKE PARK EASTWOOD
A3-3B & 2F-3B Citywalk II, Eastwood City
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City
687-3720 / 687-2891

HTH

smile.gif

moa updates: candy pack 2's @4555k red/yellow/green, last pair of ie lows size 14, cardinal 7's, orion 7's, wolf grey 5's, independence day 5's, kobe 6 camos, air penny 1's orlando and phoenix and foamposite 1 cent with 30% discount, flywade south beach, 2011's blackout and anthracite.

Originally Posted by djonazz

moa updates: candy pack 2's @4555k red/yellow/green, last pair of ie lows size 14, cardinal 7's, orion 7's, wolf grey 5's, independence day 5's, kobe 6 camos, air penny 1's orlando and phoenix and foamposite 1 cent with 30% discount, flywade south beach, 2011's blackout and anthracite.

still remember the sizes for the Penny 1's sir? tia!

i need those 50% off AM90 lase Blues in size 10 anybody could help me out currently assigned in the province for work =(

Originally Posted by jmjkidd5

i know its a longshot but is there any Jordan low 11 IEs in a 9.5 in any of the branches still?

try to call their provincial branch like Cebu or may Nike Zone SM Pampanga

spotted at NP greenbelt 3.. AJ 11 lows - sz 8 last pair

20k85jq.jpg

s3ptht.jpg

also spotted these 2 colorways of nike talaria boot at 10% off.. around php5,4XX i think..
pics dont do justice.. they look very very BEAUTIFUL in person.. especially the brown with the blue outsole.. might consider buying a pair.. super dope shoe..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom