Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by lugzzy

spotted at NP greenbelt 3.. AJ 11 lows - sz 8 last pair

20k85jq.jpg

s3ptht.jpg

also spotted these 2 colorways of nike talaria boot at 10% off.. around php5,4XX i think..
pics dont do justice.. they look very very BEAUTIFUL in person.. especially the brown with the blue outsole.. might consider buying a pair.. super dope shoe..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laurence - sir i think as of yday,there's still laser blue at planet sports outlet in glorietta.the same side of nike.if i remember correctly,there's still a last pair of size 10.ask someone or a relative to get it.

Originally Posted by kb323

laurence - sir i think as of yday,there's still laser blue at planet sports outlet in glorietta.the same side of nike.if i remember correctly,there's still a last pair of size 10.ask someone or a relative to get it.

tried calling them (Planet Sports) but they don't have AM90's Laser Blues =(

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by djonazz

moa updates: candy pack 2's @4555k red/yellow/green, last pair of ie lows size 14, cardinal 7's, orion 7's, wolf grey 5's, independence day 5's, kobe 6 camos, air penny 1's orlando and phoenix and foamposite 1 cent with 30% discount, flywade south beach, 2011's blackout and anthracite.

still remember the sizes for the Penny 1's sir? tia!

sorry didnt ask. better call em.

Originally Posted by donmega

moa updates: candy pack 2's @4555k red/yellow/green, last pair of ie lows size 14, cardinal 7's, orion 7's, wolf grey 5's, independence day 5's, kobe 6 camos, air penny 1's orlando and phoenix and foamposite 1 cent with 30% discount, flywade south beach, 2011's blackout and anthracite.

still remember the sizes for the Penny 1's sir? tia!

sorry didnt ask. better call em.
no worries man... will do. thanks!

Laurence - Will be at Glorietta tom.i'll double check.will reserve it for you IF its still there..Keep your fingers crossed..

Lebron 8 v2s (white/red and Christmas) were at 20% off, while the lebron 8 veterans day (9.5 on display) was at 40% (PHP 47++.00) in Rob Galleria.

laurence - sorry to say but the laser blues not available anymore.the supervisor told me there is still in sports warehouse in market market as of yesterday...try to ask someone to go there and check it and get it for you...the price was a steal actually.2,6xx pesos..

i saw the jordan 11 low "international exclusive" at nike stadium marquee mall at angeles pampanga this evening that is if you really wanted em.better yet call them for your sizes...no one seems to be coping em here.

^^ nice update.. jesus shuttlesworth steez.. i had those way back too.. along with the OG aj13's na suot ni denzel washington hahaa.. those shoes were worn till the soles came off..
smile.gif

@ ej: i dont recall that colorway of the hyperfuse low here being released locally. guys feel free to correct me on this one.
happy.gif

THANKS RED

^ Yup I think the CW released was the white and grey, but the one on the link has not been released

Back
Top Bottom