Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

@ ej: i dont recall that colorway of the hyperfuse low here being released locally. guys feel free to correct me on this one.
happy.gif

THANKS RED
if I remember it correctly, this cw was available at tobys along with the blackouts which didn't see daylight in any NPs and NSs.

@snowtech.. well initially it's a euro release 'coz they even had a streetball for that with ray allen attending, with all the hoopla
& it's good news if it's really releasing in asia,per sole collector jordan releases forum, for july it's still ain't announced

saw this one on NP's Facebook page... not the Blake Griffin PE's but i think this was the cw he had on the advertisements... RD is on 8/1/11, priced at P7,195... hth

223184_248687581825446_137237366303802_909503_7840185_n.jpg

^ welcome to NT bro.. entourage is already sold out.. check ebay or sulit, camping out? hmm.. i think the line for the concords will start about 1-2 days before release date.. its all about the hype..

guys whats the official release date of the aj5 black metallics?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ welcome to NT bro.. entourage is already sold out.. check ebay or sulit, camping out? hmm.. i think the line for the concords will start about 1-2 days before release date.. its all about the hype..

guys whats the official release date of the aj5 black metallics?
It used to be August 6 but I think JB changed the release date to August 20..... Europe is getting the Metallic V's on August 6 though.... SMH on JB with the different release dates
mad.gif
.... Lets just be on the lookout guys!.... HTH
happy.gif

i got my cg xi at nike sm pampanga actually without a line ... and on july 3... it really caught me by surprise...hope to get the concords too  

^ ohh.. good find bro..  but. . . i think it will be a different story for the concords.. 
tongue.gif
 mad hype startin 5 months from now.. 
 imo based on aj11 hype concords > spacejam > cool grey..
thanks EMM23
pimp.gif
yeah.. RD has been really confusing on those aj5 metallics.. 

^^^just look for updates, best way is the nearest NP Branch in your place. and yes, AJ11 SJ took 5 days to camp out, last year is different, 200pairs of AJ CG was released last year here in PH, hope this time for the Concords it will be more plenty for us. visit the nearest top 5 NP Branches often before the RD and monitor if there are peeps already lining up.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom