Nike Park UPDATES

From PARK's FB page:

A new Nike Park in Trinoma will open tomorrow, October 7, 2011. Please do come at visit us at the 2nd Level, Trinoma Mall.

smile.gif

spotted at NP Gateway last night. jordan 14 grapite and Jordan 8 (white/red - not sure bout name of that colorway)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bulls90s

From PARK's FB page:

A new Nike Park in Trinoma will open tomorrow, October 7, 2011. Please do come at visit us at the 2nd Level, Trinoma Mall.

smile.gif

is this new? as in relocated or renovated only?

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by bulls90s

From PARK's FB page:

smile.gif

is this new? as in relocated or renovated only?
Same place but newly renovated I think....

saw AJ14 in NP MOA size 9 on the display... and i noticed a lot of glues all over... the upper potion of the midsole was a disaster. unglue portion. so easy pass for me... i'll wait for the Last Shot 14
smile.gif

Saw a pair of Aztec Pack Dunk's at NP GB3 yesterday... wasn't able to get a closer look at the price/sizing though as I was in a hurry...

lots of sizes still as of 1pm earlier. stadium branches has em too.. i think its a limited GR after all.. i don't think they honor VIP discount.. retail price is 8,195php.

Originally Posted by Fait

lugzzy, thanks for the update! Will check park on Friday night.

goodluck with that bro. as of 8 pm only small sizes (ie 8-9) and a size 13 are available in glorietta and greenbelt. bhs still hasnt received their chinas (or so i was told over the phone) 

Can you please let me know when BHS receives their shipment of Chinas? I'm in the states right now and I am gonna ask my relatives to pick up a pair for me. Or are there any chinas in a size 11-12 available in any Nike park? Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom