Nike Park UPDATES

super bilis ma ubos ng kobe7 shark super bilis din kasi dumating
wala na din bigger sizes sabi sa net feb pa ang drop eh jan palang ngyon oh boy....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

I'm arriving tomorrow night...it's pretty much guaranteed all size 10.5s will be gone by then right?
ohwell.gif

nope size 11 and 12 are first sold out due to small quantity delivered

Originally Posted by Cupcake

Originally Posted by mogzz04

I'm arriving tomorrow night...it's pretty much guaranteed all size 10.5s will be gone by then right?
ohwell.gif

nope size 11 and 12 are first sold out due to small quantity delivered
I hope you're right but i wont get my hopes up 
ohwell.gif

Really hope i can get a pair...Chi Xs & Cement 4s are all i want from JB this year 

Beside their soon to open store is a PLANET SPORTS "VALUE" STORE. kinda Sportswarehouse type of discount, though.. limited in selections

nike park in podium making a comeback. what happened there? why'd they close for a long time?

sm malls supposedly didnt want to renew contracts with parks and stadium on their malls since they would be setting up their own sports shop, first it was sports central but now they say they asked nike phils to give them a franchise of their own...i think nike didnt give them their wish so now some parks would be coming back to sm malls. this was a story shared by some employees of nike phils and some old employees of those closed parks but not sure if its accurate...

ben, would you be our official hookup at park podium?
happy.gif
hehe

Back
Top Bottom