Nike Park UPDATES

i'd grab the elites in a heartbeat but not at that price. sheesh. grabe nilagpasan pa presyo ng concords

Originally Posted by ML500

i'd grab the elites in a heartbeat but not at that price. sheesh. grabe nilagpasan pa presyo ng concords

how much?im thinking baka naman nakakabutas nga bulsa presyo!kay sir karlo kasi 16K.

it's peg at $200,probably around the same price as the air jordan 2012, don't know if it comes with interchangeable soles on the kb7

^I'd only buy those if I were a pro athlete, the regular Kobes and LeBrons are expensive enough.

smile.gif

yeah, pass on the elites for me. I'd rather get zk4 - zk6.
anybody got info on these?
nike-roshe-run-grey-teal-1.jpg

I need to buy this, been wanting them for days now.
Are we getting these Roshe Runs in the Philippines?

You're welcome guys. Next time again.

Update from NP Facebook page, tomorrow at 8pm, they're going to announce regarding a limited edition Kobe 7 mint candy/black, i'm guessing un Kobe 7 PDF.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I hope so. Summer shoe...
smokin.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by edmin

Update from NP Facebook page, tomorrow at 8pm, they're going to announce regarding a limited edition Kobe 7 mint candy/black, i'm guessing un Kobe 7 PDF.

smile.gif

i think they are just "hyping-up" the shoe since most of the colorways are sitting on shelves.

mint candy/black or PDF are GR.

smokin.gif
smile.gif
me too... I would assume that NP's gonna release this as most of their runners (retro/new models) usually hit our shores, but then again maybe I'm just too optimistic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

smile.gif

i think they are just "hyping-up" the shoe since most of the colorways are sitting on shelves.

mint candy/black or PDF are GR.
Yeah, GR release like the Sharks
frown.gif
...pero baka QS naman siguro itong PDF

malamang qs un!the lebron 9 low is nice! im still waiting for elite hope the price is not that high.kobe elite also is tempting!haissst! pocket buster!

Originally Posted by donmega

smokin.gif
smile.gif
me too... I would assume that NP's gonna release this as most of their runners (retro/new models) usually hit our shores, but then again maybe I'm just too optimistic 
laugh.gif
seriously in need of these. hope NP comes through with these.

LeBron 9 Hornets and Cyber lows available at Nike Park Ermita. Staff told me that they will re-open the new store on April 2, 2012.

10% off for Nike Park VIP Card holders if gonna purchase Lebron IX low, Kobe VII home, Lebron IX Easter and KD IV entourage. 

GRs = less hype = buying shoes because you like it not because it's to attract the attention of other members of the male gender. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom