Nike Park UPDATES

There is an ongoing sale at Eastwood Nike Park. I've seen so Lebron's and KD's on sale. Other basketball shoes are on sale as well and as low as the price that outlets offer. A friend of mine said the sale is until the end of the month. And another friend told me that all Nike Parks are on sale? Is this true?

Nike Park SM Fairview.
New Kobe
happy.gif
and Lebron Shirts, but the price....1395 pesos
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
bat ganun? from 1095-1195 to 1395?
mad.gif

They're on sale too...air jordan low 50% off, KDs, air maxes, air trainer 1s etc. mostly at 20-40% off.
smile.gif

those new kobe and lebron shirts are also available in NP Trinoma.
happy.gif

as well as aj1 high orange/grey and flight45 high white/teal

lots of items on sale at nike park G4.. mostly trainers and SW shoes.. sale will last up to the end of the month.
new items:

nike flight 45 in a very yeezy-like colorway 

jordan 1 orange/gray

trainer 1.2 all-black

went to nike gateway..sale sila.. spizike 20% off and the jordan 2 madami pa na 20% off saw the new lebron also..

Originally Posted by lmns2

lots of items on sale at nike park G4.. mostly trainers and SW shoes.. sale will last up to the end of the month.
new items:

nike flight 45 in a very yeezy-like colorway 

jordan 1 orange/gray

trainer 1.2 all-black
is it a low or high?

anyone saw a Jordan 6 Oreos on discount? just checked with MOA but they dint have my size (10.5) anymore. they have a couple of size 10 though at 20% discount.

Anyone know if NP MOA still  have AJ 2 in sz 12 silver and when will the AJ 9 citrus be available in manila ? 

Back
Top Bottom