Nike Park UPDATES

The Nike store at S.M. Annex (north edsa) is neither park or stadium, can it be the rival store?

Originally Posted by dged

The Nike store at S.M. Annex (north edsa) is neither park or stadium, can it be the rival store?

nope..its owned by sm..sister company of sports central..

Originally Posted by nikko13

i did not want to post this at first. but guys from nike alabang said that the big stages would only drop at the store of jeffrey cariaso. he doesnt have an idea where is it. that might be the new "rival store" guys. this guy does not fail me when it comes to info yet.

the store is gonna be big..like "titan-ic"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

i did not want to post this at first. but guys from nike alabang said that the big stages would only drop at the store of jeffrey cariaso. he doesnt have an idea where is it. that might be the new "rival store" guys. this guy does not fail me when it comes to info yet.

wink.gif

Where will it be located?

NP Gateway.

Hyperdunk low(White) at 20% off. P4,3++
Hyperdunk low(Steve Nash) at 20%off. P4,9++
some Jordan 1 Phat Low (3 different colors) at P3,9++

No HD2010's yet.

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

NP Gateway.

Hyperdunk low(White) at 20% off. P4,3++
Hyperdunk low(Steve Nash) at 20%off. P4,9++
some Jordan 1 Phat Low (3 different colors) at P3,9++

No HD2010's yet.
20% off? still at 4,9++? maybe you meant 10%? whick cw bro? thanks

Originally Posted by dged

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

wink.gif

Where will it be located?
guys, from what i've heard, the "new" store will open on july 22nd (unofficial). it's located at the back of mcdonald's (fronting st. luke's). ground floor will be a barber shop while the second level is the shoe shop. according to my source, this is an all hoop shoes/apparels shop. fyi.

sorry about the segue, maybe we can open a new thread for this once it's confirmed.

^ Last time I called the other store of Nike at Megamall have AJ2010 at 20% US SZ10.5. Please call the shop for reconfirmation 634.0451 HTH

didnt check the cw since im not really interested with the shoe, pls call the number posted above to check
happy.gif

for those lookin for jordan 2010 @ discounted price peep post # 2322 on the nike stadium thread as cross posting is not allowed here in NTPI.

HTH

Some updates from NP Festival Mall

Air Max Hyped Black/Varsity/White and USA
Hyperdunk 2010 USA and Lakers Away
Alpha 1 Outdoor Laser Blue
Lunarglide+2 - 3 CWs

Back
Top Bottom