Nike Park UPDATES

I bought a pair of AM90s from nike park greenbelt 3 for gym use. While I really did plan on using them quite often for exercise, I was disappointed to find out that the Heels of my AM90s are already starting to chip after the first time I used them
frown.gif
So I guess panget talaga quality nila

Park g4

Lunar eclipse in a wallet busting 6495! Volt gray black colorway
Zoom tr2. Almost the same design as the first one but nike added flywire material
Kobe 5 home del sol and inks

the ones we got apparently are almost B grades that they let slipped in the phils...oh well. i guess we got we pay for. some staff from a park said that too. thats why not all parks or stadium got the LBs. if a friend has an imported LBs check that out and ull see a lot of difference quality wise...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

the ones we got apparently are almost B grades that they let slipped in the phils...oh well. i guess we got we pay for. some staff from a park said that too. thats why not all parks or stadium got the LBs. if a friend has an imported LBs check that out and ull see a lot of difference quality wise...
dang. what a waste...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
will try and enjoy my pair nonetheless... as long as it holds up.
laugh.gif

also spotted at NP G4
AJ1 anodized metalic silver
AMLJ VIII GS usa colorway(white/navy)
New colorway of Soldier 4
and
Ali Peek
wink.gif

pacquiao trainer white/gold and black/red
Red Boom Tee
Blue Respeto Tee
Black Pacquiao Tee
KB5 inks and white del sol
in NP MOA.

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by jrjmd

dang. what a waste...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
will try and enjoy my pair nonetheless... as long as it holds up.
laugh.gif
My friend has a pair of Infrared AM90s that he bought from the US and he's been wearing it A LOT and it hasn't cracked one bit. Hmm..

^it states there that the realse is HOLIDAY 2010 so most probably its not yet sold at any nike outlet in the philippines, IF it will even reach our shores...

On Glorietta, AJ1 Anodized Silver & Cranberry. Better call them for available sizes. Tag price is 9,495 and 7,995 respectively. I was surprised by the 1.5k difference but the staff confirmed. I still have doubts though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom