Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by arniemac23

Originally Posted by hopesfall

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

anyone knows how much are the Flints gonna retail here?
Probably 6,795
flints retail at 7,495 says stadium greenbelt 5 manager

dollar drops in value yet retro prices goes up..?
indifferent.gif

top tier parks would have the flints later tonite and would sell them tom. VIP discount would be honored...

^^thanks man!!! looks like everyone will be very very happy. i've managed to drop by in nike park gateway awhile ago, and the lady that i asked said
that she is not sure whether they are having the flints for sale or not.just a heads up for those people who are planning to get their 13's in that store. hth!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by lightning

Originally Posted by arniemac23

Originally Posted by hopesfall

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

anyone knows how much are the Flints gonna retail here?
Probably 6,795
flints retail at 7,495 says stadium greenbelt 5 manager
dollar drops in value yet retro prices goes up..?
indifferent.gif

too expensive, poor quality , no 3m...pass
btw new colorways for lunar eclipse already available at np moa

if you didnt have the 05s i guess its better to get one now. but the quality really sucks...

No more size 9 and 9.5 for the Flint's in BHS. Luckily one of the staff there was kind enough to hook me up a pair in Greenbelt 3. I believe only a size 8 was the last pair there. 

Originally Posted by Karbonized

No more size 9 and 9.5 for the Flint's in BHS. Luckily one of the staff there was kind enough to hook me up a pair in Greenbelt 3. I believe only a size 8 was the last pair there. 
just called up BHS and they still have a size 9 there. look for raymond or wayne...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

if you didnt have the 05s i guess its better to get one now. but the quality really sucks...

what he said^^. had the chance to inspect a size 10 and its true.quality is poor and the absence of the 3m material is very obvious. saw the flints in trinoma btw. i think they still have sizes.

THANKS RED

^^
seeing your avatar makes me envy you! hehe im seeing that you have the ogs or the 05s. and coming from somone who owns one, i believe you with what you say. but i guess we cant do anything about it esp for those who didnt have the chance in owning the old but better ones
smile.gif
if you are willing to spend and didnt have one before i guess we could say its still a good buy hehe

Originally Posted by Karbonized

just called up BHS and they still have a size 9 there. look for raymond or wayne...

Im not suprised but at the same time im a little disappointed. I work near BHS so it would be convinient for me to pick up a GR release, but since im not a regular customer, i was misinformed by one of the employees there.  Thanks for the heads up.

yeah i know what ya mean, hope that they will give out the right info when someone asks. i just called to ask if they have a size 13 for my bro and was surprised when they said that they still have smaller sizes but none of the size 13s...when i asked for my size it took them awhile to get back at me. then they told me they have a size 9...

yeah i know what ya mean, hope that they will give out the right info when someone asks. i just called to ask if they have a size 13 for my bro and was surprised when they said that they still have smaller sizes but none of the size 13s...when i asked for my size it took them awhile to get back at me. then they told me they have a size 9...
i have already accepted that. Just cant believe even for a GR lolokohin ka pa. (kung sa bagay flint 13s naman eh) 

for shame bhs staff,for shame
30t6p3b.gif

all nike staff should adopt the SM  hypermarket customer service policy *clap*clap* "HAPPY TO SERVE YOU!"

happy to hear you got your pair anyways browsky

Back
Top Bottom