Nike Park UPDATES

i agree nice recap. i'm all over your pics hehe. i was 5th in line behind bullsfan4life. congrats in getting your pair.

Yeah nice recap bro. Thought it was KC hehehehe

Nice photos and for me the coolest guy in the line is the guy wearing tsinelas. Rock on bro!!

Is this not Michael Jordan?
michael_jordan_knicks_11.jpeg

laugh.gif
Merry Christmas bro!

Originally Posted by boopaolo

laugh.gif
Merry Christmas bro!
Sino ba yun?
laugh.gif

cool grey fever is anywhere.

Back to updates and happy holidays.
All Nike Park Branches will be closed tomorrow and resume regular hours on December 26

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

laugh.gif
Merry Christmas bro!
Sino ba yun?
laugh.gif

All Nike Park Branches will be closed tomorrow and resume regular hours on December 26
This is the proof that MJ didn't worn the CG XI ?... heheheh! wooot woot wooot! updates: new Kobe shirt in NP Glorieta.. 26 NP will release the kobe 6 grinch and lebron 8 v2 Xmas edition.. so better cop guys... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air venom

question, why gets crazy with cgs..MJ never wore that cw anyway...SJ is the best absolutely a must
I rocked the Wizards jersey during the Titan launch because HE DID wear them with the CG XIs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

laugh.gif
Merry Christmas bro!
Sino ba yun?
laugh.gif

This is the proof that MJ didn't worn the CG XI ?... heheheh! wooot woot wooot! updates: new Kobe shirt in NP Glorieta.. 26 NP will release the kobe 6 grinch and lebron 8 v2 Xmas edition.. so better cop guys... 
roll.gif
Maybe the MJ he was referring to was Magic Johnson, or Michael Jackson perhaps. hahaha... I keed! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope ya'll got your cool grey fix.

air venom wrote:
question, why gets crazy with cgs..MJ never wore that cw anyway...SJ is the best absolutely a must
^
^
crazy. 
indifferent.gif

he dropped 39 on the knicks with these. burning sprewell in the process.

I think I will forever regret not getting them CGs. saw them in person.
embarassed.gif

I have to say. good looking shoe. damn.

oh well.

any quantity info regarding the green mambas in NPs?

@bullsfan4life thanks for answering my question. ohh another quick question. will the KD3 Xmas Ed. will be BHS exclusive tomorrow or not?

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by wonderloo

^^ Question: there at Nike Park MOA - is it 1 pair to 1 customer only?
yup. good thing no one intended to buy multiple pairs as it may have caused tension and argument due to the line.

@djonazz: kaw ba yung naka-flints?hehe. i was too shy to ask some peeps eh. the guy that who was wearing the south beach brons was chris. a balikbayan whose on vacation here.then albert the guy before me.hehe. he filed a leave from work just to be on release day yesterday.then it's me (in the nike red shirt wearing the cg XI's) as i've said in my previous post i bought a pair for my friend. then the guy after me is arthur (aka arsure of nt). good thing were staying here in microtel kaya malapit.hehe. nice meeting all of you guys!!!!!!

btw, i went back to np moa just this morning to check if the sz8 (lone pair) of the cg Xi's was still available.....but its also gone na. HTH!!!!

THANKS RED 

yup that's me. nice meeting you bro. i thought you are buying another pair to stock. didn't know that there are nters that day. i did not report to work that day coz i dont want to miss out on these. should've approached you guys. til next time bro! updates: the grinch is coming. any news on the lebron VIII V.2 xmas and the cream KD III's?

Originally Posted by arsure

i agree nice recap. i'm all over your pics hehe. i was 5th in line behind bullsfan4life. congrats in getting your pair.

thanks! nice meeting you guys! congrats on getting yours as well. til next time!

u got owned by this picture bro. MJ was always wearing something sick when he plays in MSG. remeber him wearing the aj1 when he was still on the bulls and that was his last game @ msg as a bull.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I rocked the Wizards jersey during the Titan launch because HE DID wear them with the CG XIs.
laugh.gif
any pics on the titan launch bro?

Originally Posted by djonazz

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

laugh.gif
any pics on the titan launch bro?

check out the titan updates bro, i'm sure somebody will post pics soon about that event..

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

can somebody confirm if the christmas edition of kd3,lebron 8 and zkvi will be available tomorrow. please? TIA

Yup, i don't know which NP will have those. But Titan will have the lebron 8 and KB 6 tom.

Back
Top Bottom