Nike Park UPDATES

Lakers getting killed by the heat! Too bad for the kobe 6 grinches though..... Anyway is NP trinoma getting the grinches? 

its kobeheads turn after aj11 cg madness...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

According to np g4, they only have 24 pairs of zkvi grinch and about 21 pairs of the lebron christmas v2. For the grinch they only have a pair of size 9, 3 pairs of 9.5 and a good number for the bigger sizes, i didnt get the exact figures though. I was lucky to cop their only pair of 9.

Kobe VI Grinches and Lebron 8 Xmas Available at Top 5 NP's 24 pairs each I think, Festival Mall is gettin their share of the Grinches. Sellin' fast like pancakes. too bad VIP discount is not accomodated but you can still get points. About the KD3 I got mine today sz 8 hehe lucky for me. Merry Christmas guys.

@81 - i don't have their number.. sorry.. actually i think its the one at rob. starmills in san fernando.. just check both malls....

the grinch was not able to steal christmas today. too bad.... did anyone notice what wade was wearing on the 1st quarter of the game? was that the AJ 2011? he then switch to 2010's.

Originally Posted by djonazz

the grinch was not able to steal christmas today. too bad.... did anyone notice what wade was wearing on the 1st quarter of the game? was that the AJ 2011? he then switch to 2010's.

Yup, That was the AJ 2011.

Originally Posted by voguelee

@ 81 - lots of cg's in pampanga.. try sm san fernando

Bro. was this confirmed (In SM or starmills)? How did you know? I wasn't able to contact there land line..I just want to make sure before I go..thanks!

no more sz 11,11.5&12 on the grinches at trinoma as of 3 pm today.

man,i walked in super psyched about the brons then when i held them in my hands they seemed so cheap & utterly unappealing.the patent red eyelets was a big turn-off.the grinches on the other hand was a revelation,it seemed like the pair i was holding was glowing in my hand.i got the sense of getting a peak at what nike performance footwear will look like in the coming years.they were boarderline amazing,eric avar is a footwear design god.the feel is super comfy too,this coming from an air max guy.although i don't think the kobes can handle my weight for ball,these will have a prominent spot in my casual rotation.

@ around 6pm there were only six pairs left for the grinches in np ermita... on display was size 11.5

@scud - before 3pm there were 5 pairs left.. as of closing time only size 8 is left.. a friend of mine lives near that place.. i asked him to check it out coz a friend was also looking for a cg.... nweiz a lot of cg are on sulit.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom