Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

bad news indeed.
frown.gif

Almost 300 na lang and you can buy venomenon shirts na if the vip card is applicable
sorry i didnt get it, ano ang almost 300 na lang?
The shoe sells for about 6995 . With 10% VIP discount you will have minus 695. +300 .  995= Kobe Venomenon Shirt (almost)

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

bad news indeed.
frown.gif

Almost 300 na lang and you can buy venomenon shirts na if the vip card is applicable
sorry i didnt get it, ano ang almost 300 na lang?
The shoe sells for about 6995 . With 10% VIP discount you will have minus 695. +300 .  995= Kobe Venomenon Shirt (almost)

Ohh, got it, thanks!

Just wondering: Why does Nike Philippines dont get any stocks for foams? Iv always wanted a Pearl Pro Foamposite but can't get any locally. 

no 10% for vip. THIS IS A GR FOR Christ's sake. Looks like i am passing on these. Here in manila at least.

oh we will have a greedy year ahead of us...hope they change minds. if not i guess HK would be the next best thing for GRs...

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

any news when will the AJIII White/Cement drop and if its a GR or not

1/22 as far as i know... not sure, but i think it's gonna be a GR

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^a GR that will fly off shelves.nike being greedy to set the tone for the new year tsk,tsk,tsk 

<They're taking advantage of the demand, that really sucks!!!

Originally Posted by redboy006

no 10% for vip. THIS IS A GR FOR Christ's sake. Looks like i am passing on these. Here in manila at least.

this. i will probably settle for a Rice, Chaos or LAs release.

Originally Posted by donmega

yup mynameisrolf, donmega is right.that is the scheduled release date. but even though it's a GR for them cement 3's you really cant sleep on those.hehe. im sure a lot of shoeheads are now counting the
days waiting for the release date. but it wont be like the much anticipated cool grey XI's that people had to wake up early and wait for the stores to open kind of thing.... never the less you can/should expect that the shoes wouldn't last long on display as they are a remake of the classic 3's (minus the nike air logo at the back nga lang
smile.gif
).if you want some updates regarding release dates you can check www23isback.com for authenticity.hth!!!!back to updates...

THANKS RED 

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Just wondering: Why does Nike Philippines dont get any stocks for foams? Iv always wanted a Pearl Pro Foamposite but can't get any locally. 

too expensive i guess? srp is at $199.99+ $4-$5 tax in the States. if you sell it here thats 9k already with no tax.so probably by the time that nike decides
to sell the foamposites here the srp could reach double digits.please correct me if im wrong.

THANKS RED    

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

yup mynameisrolf, donmega is right.that is the scheduled release date. but even though it's a GR for them cement 3's you really cant sleep on those.hehe. im sure a lot of shoeheads are now counting the
days waiting for the release date. but it wont be like the much anticipated cool grey XI's that people had to wake up early and wait for the stores to open kind of thing.... never the less you can/should expect that the shoes wouldn't last long on display as they are a remake of the classic 3's (minus the nike air logo at the back nga lang
smile.gif
).if you want some updates regarding release dates you can check www23isback.com for authenticity.hth!!!!back to updates...

THANKS RED 

THANKS RED

yes sir! really can't wait on those IIIs!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

smile.gif

THANKS RED 

THANKS RED

yes sir! really can't wait on those IIIs!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

MOA already have their ZK6 Del Sols.
smile.gif

Selling starts 1.2.2011 10am . See you there kobeheads. NO RESERVATION DAW =))
Bad news for Kobeheads

10% VIP card discount not applicable for Kobe VI delsol.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BAD NEWS.....Will wait for a LIMITED CW of KBVI that deserves to have no discount
rather buying a GR w/o VIP discount
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
....but then again hindi pa naman sure ang news na ito!

There's still other store/source to buy from. Hey it's an eFFFFiiin GR!!!!
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

Peeps, does NP already released the Kobe Dream Season 2 Venomenon? If yes, can I find them in NP MOA? TIA...

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Peeps, does NP already released the Kobe Dream Season 2 Venomenon? If yes, can I find them in NP MOA? TIA...

Nike SM North Annex have those. MOA doesnt have the dream season 2.

Got my DEL SOL, looks good in person . Too bad they didnt accept my 10% discount . Heard from my other friends that Nike stadium gives vip discount for Del Sol.

UPDATE

JANUARY IS KOBE GREEYY MONTH
roll.gif

Lots of Kobe Apparels in color gray. Shirts(venomenon) , Shorts, Jackets of 2 types and jogging pants.

Jacket with hoodie - 4795
without - 3795.

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Nike SM North Annex have those. MOA doesnt have the dream season 2.

Got my DEL SOL, looks good in person . Too bad they didnt accept my 10% discount . Heard from my other friends that Nike stadium gives vip discount for Del Sol.

UPDATE

JANUARY IS KOBE GREEYY MONTH
roll.gif

Lots of Kobe Apparels in color gray. Shirts(venomenon) , Shorts, Jackets of 2 types and jogging pants.

Jacket with hoodie - 4795
without - 3795.
Thanks for the quick update man
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

MOA already have their ZK6 Del Sols.
smile.gif

Selling starts 1.2.2011 10am . See you there kobeheads. NO RESERVATION DAW =))
Bad news for Kobeheads

10% VIP card discount not applicable for Kobe VI delsol.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BAD NEWS.....Will wait for a LIMITED CW of KBVI that deserves to have no discount
rather buying a GR w/o VIP discount
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
....but then again hindi pa naman sure ang news na ito!

There's still other store/source to buy from. Hey it's an eFFFFiiin GR!!!!
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

Nike Stadium always honor the VIP card, especially for GRs.

Back
Top Bottom