Nike Park UPDATES

^dude that's the US release,it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get them in same day.

until we get confirmation from nike ph employees who share info in the threads,posts from nike's official FB page or verification from those select few who are blessed with insider info,we just do not know what's gonna be available locally.

nikenikehan welcome to NT. nice name & avatar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^dude that's the US release,it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get them in same day.

until we get confirmation from nike ph employees who share info in the threads,posts from nike's official FB page or verification from those select few who are blessed with insider info,we just do not know what's gonna be available locally.
ok..my bad sir maxtempo...
@boopaolo-thnx man...

I wonder if the Foamposites will drop at NPs...
Dont even know how much they retail hehe
But those are smoking shoes!

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

sir, will the kb6 all stars drop here in PI?
As the thread indicates, WE ONLY POST UPDATES. Our fellow NT'ers will post it here as soon as A PARTICULAR SHOE/APPAREL DROPS IN ANY NP BRANCH and AND IF THERE ARE STOCKS STILL AVAILABLE. Please be guided accordingly.
happy.gif
Hate to see this thread get locked down again.

HTH fellas!

Anyway, Moses Malone Tee spotted in NP G4.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirNesto

As the thread indicates, WE ONLY POST UPDATES. Our fellow NT'ers will post it here as soon as A PARTICULAR SHOE/APPAREL DROPS IN ANY NP BRANCH and AND IF THERE ARE STOCKS STILL AVAILABLE. Please be guided accordingly.
happy.gif

HTH fellas!

pimp.gif

moses malone..the sixers' moses malone? a tee?
smokin.gif

^ Yezzur. They made a shirt out of the Air Force 1 "Original 6" Promo posters of the individual players. I'll try to get pics.
smile.gif

interesting, all of the kobe vi shoes( concords + venomenon) "vanished"/"pulled out" in the nike MOA,

the INKS however were all displayed, i guess NP is unloading the Vs for more VIs to come.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by AirNesto

happy.gif

HTH fellas!

pimp.gif

moses malone..the sixers' moses malone? a tee?
smokin.gif

cosign AirNesto.. it's the one from the original posters they had back then... shirts are fresh...
5645_13.jpg

^nike park trinoma staff also told me that but still not sure. lots of new shirts. jordan wade, paul and some neon abstract images of jordans on black shirt.

NP MOA 
update:

a lot of PE's hyperdunks & hyperfuse low,the stocks came from NP BHS.. 

a lot of lebron 8 & V2(dk.grey,xmas,white/red).. 

no kobe VI.. 
ohwell.gif

hth 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom