Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

ok,thanx for the update...
happy.gif

Relax lang sa pagpost.
Welcome to NT!

smile.gif

N.P. Trinoma : Kobe VI Chinas, G.B., A.S.G., Foamposite, Penny 1 ( white, and black c.w. ), jordan cap, jordanbackpack (red)

^no restock (highly unlikely also but we'll never know) but there are still some pairs in small sizes floating around. backread for further info or call the stores, contact numbers on the front page of this thread for quicker response.

HTH

man seeing all these releases still on shelves makes me want to make a trip to PI.. most of the kobes sold out on release date here in the states.. shoulda had my relatives pick up some pairs before coming back to the states

^^ PI has lots of kobe heads and kobe fans.. myself included.. i could say even more than LBJ and JORDAN heads.. damn all the limited edition kobe 6 sneakers that just came out a couple of months ago?? are straight money in the bank.. BAM BAM BAM!! if you know what i mean.. Resellers anyone?? smh on that.. but thats a hustle and sneakerheads couldn't do nothin about it.. *shrugs**

back to updates.. spotted KOBE 6 GLASS BLUE size 9 on display in ROBINSONS ERMITA a while ago. was really so close to pulling the trigger... but a batch of air jordan releases in every month starting april prevented me tho.. even talked to one of the employees and we were talking about the right pronuciation of "Bordeux.. hint hint" 
pimp.gif

the glass blues really look like the Skate or Die SBs as far as colorway is concerned..  a bit  O.T. but i saw a matching black polo T-shirt in Collezione too. with minimal hints of the Glass blue colorway..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dged

N.P. Trinoma : Kobe VI Chinas, G.B., A.S.G., Foamposite, Penny 1 ( white, and black c.w. ), jordan cap, jordanbackpack (red)

Do they still have Penny 1 sz 12 ?
roll.gif

for those who dont have VIPs, theres a sale going on at Park Galleria. 10% off on almost all items.

NP Rob Ermita : Kobe 6 Helicopter, Del Sols and Chinas. All Star game low.

Quick Question : Has anyone spotted the Nike Sling Bag in any NP?

Nike Park Ewood: kobe 6 concords, chinas, glass blue. I think i saw nike elite basketball socks there too.

@kildedz, wow did'nt know eastwood have park
smile.gif
that store slip my mind, nonetheless, thanks for the info.
@jhon8, nike park and stadium don't carry laces,except if it's that red lace. better try sm or landmark dept store.,and if ever you'll drop by nike stores,pls. do find time to talk to the sales people there, they're more willing to help you with your needs... now back to the updates, park glorietta only have size 7 concords.

Stil no vip discount for thhe kobe asg ? Im waiting for them to accept vip so that i can get my pair . Waiting game . .

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

NP Rob Ermita : Kobe 6 Helicopter, Del Sols and Chinas. All Star game low.

Quick Question : Has anyone spotted the Nike Sling Bag in any NP?
try nike forum greenhills

Back
Top Bottom