NIke Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sz.10. 185+shipping

werd... 145 is retail and a few sites sold them at retail but sold out on release day... good thing i got my pair though
pimp.gif

well i copped a pair of US9 and my friend copped a pair of US8.5 @ harlem NYC yesterday.

seems like they are still selling these and i know at least US10 was available when i bought them.

am very happy with my purchase, and hope this helps fellow penny followers!

This was my favorite colorway as a kid, I'm glad I still have OGs in pretty good condition or else I'd be scrambling everywhere to try and find em aswell..

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

these are a must!!!!!!!! every sneakerhead should have a pair of these

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=nike-air-penny-ii-retro-atlantic-bl.jpg

This is a very good pic of these.....this pic alone made these my fav colorway.....
pimp.gif

So I went to 4 diff stores in Indy to cop em.
pimp.gif
I know that only 2 stores in Indy wouldve gotten them when I was livin there. Got Sole and probably Harold Pener at Lafayette Square. What werethe other stores to have em there?

Nice to see nt'ers helping each other out on a classic release. It took us 13 years to get these a 2nd time... we may never see them again seeming as ittook a qs release to sell, the others sat sadly (although I was happy to get my blk/royals for $80).

anyone with Sheikh in their area hit em up and see if they can order...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

Originally Posted by bennyblanco412

these are a must!!!!!!!! every sneakerhead should have a pair of these

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=nike-air-penny-ii-retro-atlantic-bl.jpg

This is a very good pic of these.....this pic alone made these my fav colorway.....
pimp.gif

So I went to 4 diff stores in Indy to cop em.
pimp.gif
I know that only 2 stores in Indy wouldve gotten them when I was livin there. Got Sole and probably Harold Pener at Lafayette Square. What were the other stores to have em there?
Yeah, what stores? Headed to Indy this week and would love to pick these up

Is anyone having their laces start to turn blue? It's rubbing off onto my laces. I've only worn them a few times, anyone know why or what I can do toprevent it/stop it? Thanks.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Is anyone having their laces start to turn blue? It's rubbing off onto my laces. I've only worn them a few times, anyone know why or what I can do to prevent it/stop it? Thanks.

Damn, haven't worn mine yet...anyone else having this problem? A lot of the suede/nubuck jb/nike has been putting out has been bleeding. Esp dmp 2 v (red)and those grey toe xiii's from a couple years back. I even noticed my cdp xiv and xvii left back marks all over the tissue paper the kicks come with.

Picked these up today for a friend of mine for retail. I'm not really a Penny 2 fan but these are
pimp.gif
. Made me want to buy a pair for myself.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Is anyone having their laces start to turn blue? It's rubbing off onto my laces. I've only worn them a few times, anyone know why or what I can do to prevent it/stop it? Thanks.

Damn, haven't worn mine yet...anyone else having this problem? A lot of the suede/nubuck jb/nike has been putting out has been bleeding. Esp dmp 2 v (red) and those grey toe xiii's from a couple years back. I even noticed my cdp xiv and xvii left back marks all over the tissue paper the kicks come with.

Wore mine once and haven't seen it yet. Now that you mention it, though, I know it will be inevitable.

lacedlocked flaked on my size 12 i ordered..
mad.gif
still need another size 12in the bay area.. rico feels my pain!!

So ea...one of my shoes faded. The blue is damn near white now. Maybe because its the sample, who knows. Watch your shoes fellas!

wth... can you post pics ty?? i was thinking of copping now this is going to hold me back

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So ea...one of my shoes faded. The blue is damn near white now. Maybe because its the sample, who knows. Watch your shoes fellas!

that sucks. just gotta wait and see now.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom