Nike PG 1

The "shining" pair only released up to size 14 (my TTS), so with the Ivories I decided to order a 14 and 15 just to try out the 15. It's actually kind of amazing how little difference there is between the full size. They both fit...obviously the 15 isn't as snug out of the box, and has more toe length. I'm only going to keep one size, but I hate this dilemma. Usually when I order a 14 and 15 it's obvious that one fits better right away.

Decisions decisions...although that 15 just looks long for some reason
roll.gif

The "shining" pair only released up to size 14 (my TTS), so with the Ivories I decided to order a 14 and 15 just to try out the 15. It's actually kind of amazing how little difference there is between the full size. They both fit...obviously the 15 isn't as snug out of the box, and has more toe length. I'm only going to keep one size, but I hate this dilemma. Usually when I order a 14 and 15 it's obvious that one fits better right away.

Decisions decisions...although that 15 just looks long for some reason :rofl:
I have the same problem I'm sz 9.5 / 10 but got the pg1 shining in sz 10.5 and they are fit a little big but not a lot difference looks a bit long and now I have my TTS sz 9.5 but looks so narrow

Decisions decisions...although that 15 just looks long for some reason :rofl:

U in the Shrek family :nerd: :lol:

I'm not a huge guy...6'3" 200 lbs. Just have long, narrow feet.

The ivory sz 14 seems to fit smaller than the Shining sz 14. I'm leaning towards keeping the sz 15 since they'll just be for casual wear. I need a damn 14.5

Decided to stick with the 14. It's a bit snug lengthwise, but otherwise perfect. The 15 was really comfortable out of the box but there were wrinkles of extra neoprene material underneath the laces due to my low instep, and too much extra toe room. When I jammed my foot to the front of the shoe I could fit two fingers (1 1/2 inch) between my heel and the back of the shoe. It's deceiving while wearing them because the one-piece bootie construction locks your foot into place no matter the size...until you test them out.

Normally I would always take the bigger shoe but the fit was just too sloppy on the PG1. I'll keep prayin' for that size 14.5
indifferent.gif

Lmao Reggie Miller and the 2000 Pacers team ain't walking through that door. That's the closest they'll ever get to the chip.

I agree great silhouette. Would be dope if there was an offcourt version without the strap and a regular tongue.

Welp, IMO, it seems as if something is a part of a collection/pack/ theme, then forget about it. I will stick to the basic shoe that releases Friday and I'll wait and see if another interesting colorway is more widely available that is coming up

Back
Top Bottom