Nike PG 1

I dont see anywhere in the press release where it says these are limited. Just that it's a global release. The production numbers could be similar to the Summer Pack.

The four-shoe Flip the Switch Collection is available globally May 5 on nike.com and at select retailers.

I dont see anywhere in the press release where it says these are limited. Just that it's a global release. The production numbers could be similar to the Summer Pack.

The four-shoe Flip the Switch Collection is available globally May 5 on nike.com and at select retailers.
what were those numbers like?

These PE are driving me crazy. So nice!!! The silhouette of their sneaker amazing, but the colorways thus far have been subpar in my opinion.

Shinning was solid but not my preferred color
Ivory/Summer pack is eh
Jade is a weak looking shinning in my estimation
Baits are a team color which isn't bad but not what I'm looking for.

I'm just getting concerned bc I want a pair and I don't know how many more colorways will release as it's a new model and they may not push the sneaker as much given such. Smh

JS"

worst of the pack in terms of CWs (IMO).

I'm sure other great CWs will come but I'd be completely content with just the shining and ivory.

Has ANYBODY been able to get their hands on an EYBL pair. Can't find them ***** for nothing and they were supposed to be out on the 8th 

Just got around to trying these on, and they fit really good. Seems like it would be a pretty good hooping shoe and the price point is right up my alley. Only thing is that they just have forefoot air and nothing in the heel. Need as much impact protection as I can get.

Back
Top Bottom