Nike PG 1

The ebay seller columbus1410 has the Elements (Undefeated's) for $100 shipped. Ordered sz 13 Thur. and received it yesterday, thumbs up.

I don't know what that reviewer who called these terrible was talking about.
In person they are very nice and the fibers are something different and trendy. These go perfect with
my camo shorts.

For me, a $100 bucks was well spent on a shoe I will wear a lot this summer.

Last edited:
Most colorways are $87 with free shipping on eastbay rite now code (summer20).. thnkin bout picking up the FTS pair...

$100 is tempting but I'll wait it out for now, hopefully eBay drops one of those $15 off promos.

Most colorways are $87 with free shipping on eastbay rite now code (summer20).. thnkin bout picking up the FTS pair...

[emoji]128077[/emoji] went ahead and grabbed the baits... i dont remember eastbay charging tax though? Im in FL

[emoji]128077[/emoji] went ahead and grabbed the baits... i dont remember eastbay charging tax though? Im in FL
yeah they started adding tax on a lot of different states in the last 14 months or so. I think its because shoes you order from eastbay can ship from footlocker/champs as well now, so they're charging tax in states that have footlocker/champs stores. They still won't let you return an eastbay order to a footlocker or champs store I think

The ebay seller columbus1410 has the Elements (Undefeated's) for $100 shipped. Ordered sz 13 Thur. and received it yesterday, thumbs up.

I don't know what that reviewer who called these terrible was talking about.
In person they are very nice and the fibers are something different and trendy. These go perfect with
my camo shorts.

For me, a $100 bucks was well spent on a shoe I will wear a lot this summer.
that looks like a good sign though, if he's selling them for $100 already, they shouldn't be limited? 

$85 shipped was too good for me to pass up on the Elements. Excited for them to come in. Repped for the code!

Back
Top Bottom