Nike PG 1

Richard Jefferson's PE's 
nerd.gif

$85 shipped was too good for me to pass up on the Elements. Excited for them to come in. Repped for the code!
damn it I was even looking at the elements on ebay but forgot about this code. size 11.5 is also gone now..

even if I get them on release day from nike, with 20% off, itd still be $93 unless there's like 10% ebates

wonder why he is selling so low though

Last edited:
Where can I get orange laces to swap in?

I forgot about that eBay code too. Would have been a cop for $85.

I think RJ was wearing this year's Hyperrev but in a colorway similar to the Shinnings. Up until today I think he's been wearing last season's Revs.

You're right he was, I saw the comment yesterday and figured he was talking about another "Richard Jefferson" :rolleyes

Those nike pics make em look [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Not as moss-like

The video posted here before makes em look trash

About that release date?
the pics make em look much nicer. Aren't the undefeateds a limited release as well? I wonder if they are gonna sell out on release day then have a bunch of returns due to the slightly misleading pics. I don't really wanna wake up early or struggle in any way to cop these tbh, lol

also i don't get the purpose of making them mossy and earthy looking intentionally but then hiding/smoothing it out in the pictures

Back
Top Bottom