Nike PG 1

The price 

That suede 

The color

The speckles on the midsole

The outsole

the iridescent hits on the lace tips and pull tabs

and how they look on my feet
By price you mean $110 or their resale value? 

The 2ks have the iridescent swoosh, lace tips, pull tabs, and the same outsole

But I feel you 

The 2k colorway isnt even all that tbh. I dont get the hype. 

If that released as a GR you guys would receive it the same way you are receiving the bootleg 2k colorway. 

To me they're both plain and boring.
You can not like the colorway and that's fine. The 2k colorway was the first time that most saw the PG model and most instantly wanted it not knowing it was limited. The want only increased once it was found out that we couldn't have it. 

Once again, you can not like it but the "Hype" around that color has to do with it was a nice colorway and not due to it being limited. 

Probably .... u should know 12.5s are really hard to come by, copping from Nike early is usually the only chance

TBH 2ks are still the best cw to me regardless of availability

I think those hickory PEs are an example of a cw people want because they can't have, but if it was a GR they'd sit. They look nice but wouldn't sell well. 2ks would sell out fast if GR

Most of us in here were in when we thought that was gonna be the first cw to drop   

Last edited:

Exactly my point. People want it because of the hype. The colorway is nothing to write home about. 
Naturally once you can't have something you want it more, but most already wanted the shoes bad in the first place. 

Just ordered my pair of elements from Nike. They said these are flying.

Just ordered my pair of elements from Nike. They said these are flying.
Yeah, I went to get my reservation and it says "Product not available." 
mean.gif

they're straight sitting on oneness. Theres no need to fret over these. They are not limited.

I might cancel my order then and see if they hit NDC so I can use a code.

Repped.

View media item 2465113
Side note, I tried on the pure platinums yesterday at DSG in a 13, so not sure if a 12.5 will be too small. Size at the front felt almost perfect.

Looking straight down these shoes look like TUGBOATS. Medial side of the shoe looks HUGE. Seems like it's more noticeable with lighter colors or when the midsole/sole is two different colors if that makes sense.

So still in limbo...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom