Nike PG 1

The colorways on this model are head scratching. Hate to beat a dead horse but the shneaker looks incredible but the released colorways have been a complete disappointment.

JS"

Every store by me has them. QS or not.

Even the local mall that gets nothing got a size run.

That may be true but still they quantity isn't as many as some think. 50 stores in area can have but if they only have 10 pair each it's not gonna appear as easy as they did on the map is all I'm saying

So much potential on this sneaker for colorways.... dunno why we can't get something like these
Because everyone would complain about the color of the strap or the tag in the back 
roll.gif

Not feeling the strap color on the strap. Missed opportunity not putting them on iD. I would've put in work on them.
Maybe. Then again they could've just given use very limited options like they did with the Kyrie 3 iD. 

Last edited:
So by my count, out of 11 PG1s colorways released or soon to be released, 8 of them are either black or white based colorways. That's not including the glacier grey, which is just as boring. Nike Basketball 101: How to Kill the Hype

mean.gif

So by my count, out of 11 PG1s colorways released or soon to be released, 8 of them are either black or white based colorways. That's not including the glacier grey, which is just as boring. Nike Basketball 101: How to Kill the Hype

mean.gif
It's even worse with the Kyries. Nike doesn't understand the fine line between too plain and too crazy with the GR's, only with the PE's which we don't get.

im going to walk into the mall tmr casually and cop at lunch time lol

i doubt these will sell out

Back
Top Bottom