Nike PG 1

lol i thought that was a possibility but its not on every shoe...
Yes it is supposed to be like that.

It’s on the USA colorway because it signifies how he broke his right leg, which was during a USA scrimmage.

Even the date is printed on the in sole

And I also forgot to add that there’s a silver stripe on the right pull tab and the right side only.

That’s supposed to represent the titanium rod that runs through that leg

it's supposed to be like that, yes not every colorway has this feature but it's a nice thing

Breaking these out today

Attachments

• 20180324_102541.jpg
    20180324_102541.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 27
Anyone know what size i should get the pg1s in? I wear a size 8 adidas eqt adv that fits true to size just fine but i wear a size 8.5 nike roshe that also fits just fine. I have skinny feet that are medium (not narrow but not wide). Im ordering the shoes online cause none of my local shoe stores have pg1s and i dont want to go through the refund and return process

Anyone know what size i should get the pg1s in? I wear a size 8 adidas eqt adv that fits true to size just fine but i wear a size 8.5 nike roshe that also fits just fine. I have skinny feet that are medium (not narrow but not wide). Im ordering the shoes online cause none of my local shoe stores have pg1s and i dont want to go through the refund and return process

i think it might be more relevant if you could tell us what size you wear in hoops shoes and specifically which hoop shoe.

i think it might be more relevant if you could tell us what size you wear in hoops shoes and specifically which hoop shoe.
This is gonna be create some madness but i had a friend give me hyperdunk 2016s that were size 10.5 and that somehow fits me. Like its nice and snug but im obviously nowhere near 10.5. I do have the dame4s that are size 8 and those fit me pretty tight

This is gonna be create some madness but i had a friend give me hyperdunk 2016s that were size 10.5 and that somehow fits me. Like its nice and snug but im obviously nowhere near 10.5. I do have the dame4s that are size 8 and those fit me pretty tight
if dame 4s size 8 fits you then you'll have to have at least 8.5 on the pg1

Back
Top Bottom