Nike PG 1

image.jpg Also picked up the PG1 ivory. Theyre soooooo fresh in person. Dont know how this colorway hasnt sold out but hey i got 20% off discount on footlocker plus the sale on the shoe.

image.jpg Also picked up the PG1 ivory. Theyre soooooo fresh in person. Dont know how this colorway hasnt sold out but hey i got 20% off discount on footlocker plus the sale on the shoe.

I initially wanted them when they dropped but after seeing how dirty they got just by being a store display, I passed .

I initially wanted them when they dropped but after seeing how dirty they got just by being a store display, I passed .
Yea the irony i just stepped outside for the first time a few minutes ago to test them out performance wise and the bottoms already look like they got yellowed out (even for a gum outsole) and theres already some unmovable dust stains.

After 2 pairs (1 id) I am about done with this shoe. Wore em last 4 sessions for 2 hour run and after last night my feet were hurting and Achilles real sore today. It’s a tile court, not a nice gym floor, but still. These look so much better than the 2’s imo. Trying to decide what try next, need a little more cushion.

Could be yeah. After 15 years of competitive volleyball and jumping it could be that

dang, that's probably it, you probably know this, but i found that if you push your toes against the wall, then press that same knee into the wall, it really help stretches your heel, pretty much the only way unless someone you push your toes upward for you. get well soon bro!

dang, that's probably it, you probably know this, but i found that if you push your toes against the wall, then press that same knee into the wall, it really help stretches your heel, pretty much the only way unless someone you push your toes upward for you. get well soon bro!
Always looking for tips and new stretches. Been trying to stretch my arch out today. But heel is exactly it, I’ll get to it.

I thought overall the PG1 had some pretty dope colorways that released. And the ID options were good to, especially at the beginning.

to be fair Adidas probably didn't send out Hardens to other players, if you were under Adidas you were either wearing Dames or CEs since those are probably what was sent to them

I am not sure if that was on purpose or Hardens request or whatnot but it's probably Adidas wanting it to be more exclusive to him(?)

Think so? I’d think if I’m an adidas athlete I’d be able to hoop in whatever current model I want

Think so? I’d think if I’m an adidas athlete I’d be able to hoop in whatever current model I want

that would be my take unless almost every Adidas athletes just really hates the Hardens which I am more inclined to doubt

he is their #1 player, pretty much their Jordan at this point so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to keep it more exclusive while Dames are like their Kobe line that works like team shoes

I usually browse Slam for who wears what on a weekly basis and i can't think if anyone else on the top of my head that has worn Vol2's, I think there were one or two other players with the Vol1s

Yeah I think that they can wear what they want also.

I'm sure Nike would've like KD to wear the 11's yesterday, but KD's comfortable in the X's so that's what he wore.

that would be my take unless almost every Adidas athletes just really hates the Hardens which I am more inclined to doubt

he is their #1 player, pretty much their Jordan at this point so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to keep it more exclusive while Dames are like their Kobe line that works like team shoes

I usually browse Slam for who wears what on a weekly basis and i can't think if anyone else on the top of my head that has worn Vol2's, I think there were one or two other players with the Vol1s

You might be onto something but it's still weird that more players don't wear their flagship model.

I've seen oubre wear the harden 2 in a workout not sure what he wears in game

Oubre and Gerald Green are the only two players that I can remember wearing the Harden 1's and 2's.

it's still weird that more players don't wear their flagship model

that is why i assume it depends on what Adidas sends them unless Harden just isn't liked by other players :lol:

like with Nike, i feel like a lot of players wears Kobes because they respect him

that is why i assume it depends on what Adidas sends them unless Harden just isn't liked by other players :lol:

like with Nike, i feel like a lot of players wears Kobes because they respect him

Agreed.

What about Lebron then, I've seen maybe 5 or 6 players wear the XV's this year.

Yeah I think that they can wear what they want also.

I'm sure Nike would've like KD to wear the 11's yesterday, but KD's comfortable in the X's so that's what he wore.

You might be onto something but it's still weird that more players don't wear their flagship model.

Oubre and Gerald Green are the only two players that I can remember wearing the Harden 1's and 2's.
Gsw backup had em on last night. All black harden 2’s

Agreed.

What about Lebron then, I've seen maybe 5 or 6 players wear the XV's this year.

I think with the Lebrons though, it might come down to preference as his shoe tends to be more big man friendly and most seem to prefer the low to the ground Kobe ADs and Kyries

like Nike probably doesn't send them out their players but they could probably request for a pair if they prefer it(?)

as for Hardens, i feel like preference might play a role between Dames and Hardens but many also wears CE's and those are pretty comparable to Hardens so if given a choice they might go with the latter (?)

other players probably don't care as long as they're getting a check from the shoe brand, they'll wear whatever they are given

these are all just guesses of course

GSW back-up might have gotten it from SwaggyP, that dude seems to have free reign to wear anything with 3-stripes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom