Nike PG 1

The obsidian ones they giving us are decent, but id rather have those 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying though. Like 2 days before Nike put that release out, they also said it was a nod to his favorite fishing lure lol. I don't think they even know.

Peace,
J

#1. Loved the crusader my favorite all time ball shoe. Can anyone tell me if these feel similar? Not balling in the shining pair, hoping to double up next week. One to ball, one to wear.

Damn Alp, who was the dummy?  And does he need a 9.5? :lol:  I need to move up to a 10 in these. TTS is too damn tight all the way around.
actually sold two at that price but wasn't a 9.5 :lol:
I have a 9.5 actually

PG keeps playing like this , my pair gon end up on eBay lol

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

PG keeps playing like this , my pair gon end up on eBay lol

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

I swear he has played like straight dog **** ever since he started wearing these shoes.

Forreal man , the shoe is probably too tight for him

Somebody send him a tweet or a DM to go size up lol

Twist: he needs to size back DOWN from 14 to 13 since the process of making his shoe involved remeasuring his foot where he used to play in size 13 instead of his true size 14!

alp alp Damn alp! You stay eating! Savage! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can get some larger sizes in Europe if anyone is prepared to eat the shipping to US (which is usually around 30/40 dollars). If that's not allowed on here I'll delete this post.

I really missed out on these. I had the chance
Man this shoe is dope reminds me of Lebron 9 mixed with kd 4..The PG1 shouldve been for Giannis or Anthony Davis or John Wall ...PG1 is not a top 10 player Nike shouldve passed these on to someone else and I know these where in the making before the leg injury but you couldve left him in hyperdunks or hyperlives or let him go to Adidas but if your doing this for PG1 then u gotta give giannis,Devin booker,KAT,AD Isiah Thomas or Wall there own signature..

Devin booker over PG??? Really .....lol, thanks for the late night laugh

Footlocker EU still has the big sizes available! EU 46 - 50.5, only 47.5 is sold out!

Had a good laugh right there. Mentioning Booker over Derozan. And if this shoe was up for grabs to anyone to slap his name on, I think it wouldve been Derozan. He loves lows too.

PG PEs I believe for tonight

Chill.... we don't dress like that in Jersey. he gotta be from Wisconsin, Kansas or something. (with all due respect)
roll.gif
Im from jersey too man!!...i was asking cause i think i seen dude in the same store when i was getting mine, i recognize the jordans and jeans!!!...also he was asking about the big sizes too which made me ask the question....if it is him he a older gentleman so i can't fault him on the jeans so let give the man alil slack he aint up on the young hip ish y'all young bucks be on with the TIGHT jogger or ball huggin' slim lady leg fit ish 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom