Nike PG 1

Wait......people still rocking tight jeans and joggers? I thought you beasts would have been off that by now. That style is washed.

Who wears a sz 12?

Msg me ASAP.

Just trying to help out. Delete if needed Mods.
PM'd 
nerd.gif

Anyone else worn these on court?

I have been hearing great things about Nike's translucent outsole (versus Adidas CE, for example) from reviewers and curious about more first-hand experience. 

So these take a couple wears to break in? wide footers going up half to a full size up? 

Not digging the two tone looks. I'm still anticipating an incredible colorway or two, I feel like this is the model

This model looks like it's going to be very iD friendly.  I hope Nike doesn't blow it and offers a nice variety of options.

So these take a couple wears to break in? wide footers going up half to a full size up? 

Peep my thoughts a couple of pages back. Not sure if sizing up makes a difference simply because the type of shoe style is hard to put on in general.

Meh on the Pacers colorway. An all white/gum would be crispy for the spring.

Interested to see what these ones will be especialy that metallic gold. I'm thinking that last one will be similar to this year's Lebron BHM. the Glacier Grey c/w also peaks me interest.

Peep my thoughts a couple of pages back. Not sure if sizing up makes a difference simply because the type of shoe style is hard to put on in general.
Dang, so these seem like no go's for wide footers? Anyone got a wide foot and was able to break them in or not even worth it cus they hurt and the shoe is hard to put on? I was going to drop $180 on the Shining pair but not if they going to fit super snug and hurt wide footers?

Dang, so these seem like no go's for wide footers? Anyone got a wide foot and was able to break them in or not even worth it cus they hurt and the shoe is hard to put on? I was going to drop $180 on the Shining pair but not if they going to fit super snug and hurt wide footers?

Depends on how wide fam. Like I said I have a wide foot and flat footed so yeah the first trial run hurt but not when walking just chilling. I'd say 3 wears and these are good to go. Also if you have any other real tech BBALL shoes made of all this funky material and not leather and mesh then you'll be alright. Rock with regular crew socks and not thick ones until you break em in.

Can anyone compare the fit to another type of shoe?

Depends on how wide fam. Like I said I have a wide foot and flat footed so yeah the first trial run hurt but not when walking just chilling. I'd say 3 wears and these are good to go. Also if you have any other real tech BBALL shoes made of all this funky material and not leather and mesh then you'll be alright. Rock with regular crew socks and not thick ones until you break em in.

Can anyone compare the fit to another type of shoe?
Does it fit kinda like a Kyrie 1 or 2 or more like a KD 9? I could do a Kyrie half size up but cannot do a KD 9 for the life of me. Those things hurt just putting them on and cut my blood circulation going to my foot lol. I could rock Kobes & Kyries in the NIke family. I also cant rock D Rose in the adidas family. I dont know if these PG1s fit similar? I dont mind the break in after 3-4 wears but I just dont want them to fit super tight like the KDs to the point where I cant even have them on for 5 minutes lol. (BTW I wanted these for casual wear not for bball) 

Kyries do not fit as tight because it doesn't have that one piece bootie upper. KD9 and Lebron 14s and Lillards has that one-piece-slip-on upper that makes it tight when putting on and could dig in and cut your circulation if you have a high instep.

I do feel like the PG1s uppers are more pliable though but it's one of those it's best you try them on to be sure type of fits. Just wait this saturday to try them on, I don't think that colorways going to be selling out quick.

Kyries do not fit as tight because it doesn't have that one piece bootie upper. KD9 and Lebron 14s and Lillards has that one-piece-slip-on upper that makes it tight when putting on and could dig in and cut your circulation if you have a high instep.

I do feel like the PG1s uppers are more pliable though but it's one of those it's best you try them on to be sure type of fits. Just wait this saturday to try them on, I don't think that colorways going to be selling out quick.

Man that seam on the KD 9 can be a hacksaw at times. Dope sneaker overall.

That's one thing about the PG1, it doesn't have that seam up top like the KD9 or Dame3 so it feels like it stretches more.

Back
Top Bottom