Nike PG 1

I got my pair yesterday, I am number 10296, I went TTS, but I have a slim foot!

Soon after I receive my pair today, I'll be heading to the lottery stand to play my # 
happy.gif

The KD9 is DEFINITELY the tightest shoe I've put on
I was mad the first time I tried to put them on because I'm collecting all the Aunt Pearls and I rock my ****

I'm a 14 and that's the biggest size they made them in

I had to put on dress socks and rely on the tab to put them on

Those "Hickory" PE's he wore are straight fire. I wanna see more colorways with two tones. Pulls it off nicely on this model. 

I kinda dont wanna wait to try the GR pair on this weekend. I have a good deal in front of me to purchase the shining pair. But looks like im prob given no choice but to either take a chance on that half size up pair and hope they good OR just wait til saturday try on the release pair and then search for another deal online. I know everyones foot is different I was just hoping to get "wide footers" advice on these. Thanks everyone...

I have a wide foot. I ended up jumping up one full size and they felt fine. Didn't need thick socks.
I'm very confident a .5 increase will be fine for you if you're going to wear casually.

For playing in them, I would not give an opinion.

Proud owner of 5744.  First impressions.  Nike did a fantastic job with these @ $110.  And a shoehorn is your friend.

Last edited:
Proud owner of 5744.  First impressions.  Nike did a fantastic job with these @ $110.  And a shoehorn is your friend.

For $110, they're pretty damn good relative to the other NBB prices. I didn't have too much of an issue getting my foot in my TTS per se, but they way more snug than I preferred (all the way around. Length and width wise); felt like my foot was nearly suffocating. The worst part is that I was standing in line and went back and forth between 9.5 and 10 twice. Figured TTS was safe considering some of the more recent purchases I made from Nike were true Thankfully the resale prices aren't obscene, even though paying more than retail always sucks.

Love my pair of shinings. I bought them with the intention of hooping in them but I might just have to hold off and wait for the GR pair to hoop in 
laugh.gif

I have glue stains on mine that looks like that, was able to scratch it off

No its a groove, like its cracked. Will not come off.
Contacted nike and at first the guy tried to give me the 20% off clearance code... lol. I said no thanks. Then he offered a 10% off code

Now i'm curious to see these swooshes after lengthy playing time.

You'd figure Nike think this through and made sure their brand logo wouldn't get distorted. =(

Had a good laugh right there. Mentioning Booker over Derozan. And if this shoe was up for grabs to anyone to slap his name on, I think it wouldve been Derozan. He loves lows too.
aint nobody want a derozan sig fam unless you in tdot

Glad to have them even though I had to pay extra. I tried to hit up the HoH if they ever get them but seems like they lost them?
I think true to size works for me just the ankle area is little tight. Probably go half up on upcoming releases because I wear thick socks to play in so they'll be tighter and suffocating.
View media item 2352197

Glad to have them even though I had to pay extra. I tried to hit up the HoH if they ever get them but seems like they lost them?
I think true to size works for me just the ankle area is little tight. Probably go half up on upcoming releases because I wear thick socks to play in so they'll be tighter and suffocating.
View media item 2352197

LMK when you get them on court bro.

Mine felt so good to me. Going to get Navy's Friday.

Back
Top Bottom