Nike PG 1

Do you guys think trading my DS Kobe v lakers color sz 10.5 to a PG 1 Shining USED is an even trade for me? Need advise thanks

Do you guys think trading my DS Kobe v lakers color sz 10.5 to a PG 1 Shining USED is an even trade for me? Need advise thanks
I don't know about even, but I do think that it is extremely risky. Like, say you trade your Kobes and then Nike hit us with a restock or something.

Yeah, it does seem crazy, folks been pleading for decent-awesome shoes without heavy price tags, then all of a sudden $110 is too much for a shoe that they would wear, some people......

Yeah, it does seem crazy, folks been pleading for decent-awesome shoes without heavy price tags, then all of a sudden $110 is too much for a shoe that they would wear, some people......

There's nothing wrong with still wanting a disco on already low merch. I still wait for my favorite cereal to hit 2 for $4 :lol:

but your cereal will probably be available to you in your lifetime

and there aren't an equal or better alternative $2 or else you'd be getting those instead of waiting for a sale but chances are even if they do make that acceptable alternative, you'd still wait for it to hit $1 before buying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom