Nike PG 1

You referencing the heel stripe in that pic?

This is from the design details: "The right heel tab features a stripe–a reminder of the titanium rod used to repair George’s devastating right-leg fracture."
Lol thanks for clearing that up. Guess I should have read the description.

Promo GIVESPORT works on NDC for $20 off PG's
damn.. wish i read this before ordering. I used 15% off promo code + that $20 bonus gift card. it would probably be complicated to reorder and i probably wont get the 15% promo back either. whered you find this code btw. ebates doesn't list it 

damn.. wish i read this before ordering. I used 15% off promo code + that $20 bonus gift card. it would probably be complicated to reorder and i probably wont get the 15% promo back either. whered you find this code btw. ebates doesn't list it 
I got an email this morning from Nike, I tried it on the new plat PG's and it worked in my cart. That plus the 12% Ebates is a pretty damn tempting offer. 

Idk if you can stack promo's though. I know some people tried it last time they emailed out GC's and although the order went through it got cancelled for many people shortly after. 

I got an email this morning from Nike, I tried it on the new plat PG's and it worked in my cart. That plus the 12% Ebates is a pretty damn tempting offer. 

Idk if you can stack promo's though. I know some people tried it last time they emailed out GC's and although the order went through it got cancelled for many people shortly after. 
this was that $20 bonus gift card you got for loading $100 onto the physical gift cards from nike. these ones do work with promo codes but they only let you use one bonus $20 gift card per order. its a bit odd they don't state up front that you can't use multiple of these bonus gift cards in the same order. I actually loaded $100 onto two of those gift cards but had to use the $20 ones in separate orders 

You guys think the element pg1 make it to discount? Hoping for 20% off sale from eastbay,ftl,footaction...

Last edited:
I haven't been paying attention to releases this year, but this is a clean shoe. So I bought a pair. 'Shining' is the best cw I've seen, so far.

You guys think the element pg1 make it to discount? Hoping for 20% off sale from eastbay,ftl,footaction...
I hope so. some were saying they may be limited though. by the looks of things idk if the nike 15%/20% promos will even work on them. 

I'm gonna go check them out today...looks like they will dip into discount at some point so I'll probably cop then.

Back
Top Bottom