Nike PG 1

Saw somebody wearing them on the court, thought they were the 2ks lol looked pretty identical, then I looked at the "bottoms"

Last edited:
why are people still obsessing over the 2k's? they're not releasing. and this shoe has plenty of other great colorways
best colorway of these shoes imo. the swoosh with the pure platinum. and they are the only ones with that fish bobber lace lock. i hope they release 

Grabbed the pure platinums. Love the way they feel on foot. Probably my new ball shoe.

best colorway of these shoes imo. the swoosh with the pure platinum. and they are the only ones with that fish bobber lace lock. i hope they release 
No not even close. These are bland and lame. People are crying over not getting 2k because so far the colorways have sucked except very few and we were told the 2ks would reslease this spring

No not even close. These are bland and lame. People are crying over not getting 2k because so far the colorways have sucked except very few and we were told the 2ks would reslease this spring
I was saying the 2ks are the best colorway though. Sounds like you agree? 

The 2k colorway isnt even all that tbh. I dont get the hype. 

If that released as a GR you guys would receive it the same way you are receiving the bootleg 2k colorway. 

To me they're both plain and boring.

If that released as a GR you guys would receive it the same way you are receiving the bootleg 2k colorway. 

I agree, My top 3 currently are Shinings, EYBLS and Flip the Switch

Agreed, this shoe was yet again a missed opportunity which seems to be the story with Nike sigs recently. Lets just see the PG 2's.

My top three is eybl, ivory, flip the switch. Shining is really overrated with all black and a icy sole reallybland

I personally want it cuz it goes with the time to shine pack. I like it more than the shinings. I would be fine with it being a GR I just want the shoe. 

Agreed, this shoe was yet again a missed opportunity which seems to be the story with Nike sigs recently. Lets just see the PG 2's.
why do you say it was a missed opportunity? were there certain colorways you think they should have made on these? 

I would say 2k, ivory, and undefeateds are my top 3. 

Now if the white/chrome ones are white with a chrome swoosh and black outsole, those may be top 3

nope.

2Ks >>>>>>

the non iridescent swoosh is just blah. And then the overhyped gum sole nike became obsessed with over the past year :x

and ya'll forgetting the lace lock bobber :smokin

Last edited:
elements are on the footlocker launch locator, only 1 footlocker around me in pittsburgh is getting them, looks like they gonna be limited, every other color has been at multiple locations

Extremely pleased with the pure plats in hand. First pair of pg1s, quality is much better than expected for $99 (copped with promo code).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom