Nike PG 1

Are these more difficult to put on than the Lebron 14s for anyone else besides me? Feel great when on, but they def take more oomph to put on than the 14s.
why are they harder to put on? i'd say they're a little easier to take on and off due to being a low top. 14s were a pain to get off

14s were a pain to get off
Taking off the right shoe 
sick.gif

Are these on sale at ftl? Seen someone on ig sayin they got all the gs pairs on sale at ftl? (In store)... all nike basketball shoes hv been goin on sale fast this year!!!

White chrome??
probably. i was hoping it would be chrome swoosh black outsole.  looks like the chrome will just be a few specks on the pg logo or something

also I don't know about that texturing they have on the upper. they seem to be getting wilder with their upper textures with the elements and now this fish net pattern

Got my Elements in today. They were super shaggy so I went and shaved them myself. Turned out pretty solid. But now my shorts have a ton of green moss dust all over :lol: . Took about 20mins with a suede brush and old pair of clippers. 

View media item 2473343

thanks for sharing. they dont look bad, I might have to try it out if these end up on sale. Im past the initial "want" of the, now :smokin

Got my Elements in today. They were super shaggy so I went and shaved them myself. Turned out pretty solid. But now my shorts have a ton of green moss dust all over 
laugh.gif
. Took about 20mins with a suede brush and old pair of clippers. 
Wow you guys are serious, you really don't like the fuzz 
roll.gif

I got mine in the mail the other day and I like them just the way they are 

Wow you guys are serious, you really don't like the fuzz 
roll.gif

I got mine in the mail the other day and I like them just the way they are 
I really liked the shoe when they were previewed on that Nike+ video. So I want them to look just like they were on that Nike+ video 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I like them shaggy

Has anyone tried a black lace swap, IMO that would be better than orange

Back
Top Bottom