Nike PG 1

Still waiting on a Red/Black cw 
nerd.gif

Love the way the PG1's feel, like I'm not wearing a shoe at all. Only knock I have is that it's a pain to put them on.

Last edited:
How does that info get out? Thats crazy and too bad for Indy in terms of bargaining position. Theyre about to get robbed when they trade him

So PG has the potential to join Cavs, which got me wondering - is he still the same player ever since he broke his leg? I feel like he wasn't as dynamic and explosive this finals compared to the few seasons ago.

So PG has the potential to join Cavs, which got me wondering - is he still the same player ever since he broke his leg? I feel like he wasn't as dynamic and explosive this finals compared to the few seasons ago.

This.

I also wonder, who/what assets the CAVs are already shopping for return value to land PG. If anything, send that scrub TT to Indy, most overpaid ever. Smh.

Luckily it was an injury to the bone instead of ligaments, his leg is now stronger than before. He doesn't appear as explosive as he was in the past but that might be due to his game changing a bit. He still dunked on the Cavs a couple of times in the playoffs though.
This.

I also wonder, who/what assets the CAVs are already shopping for return value to land PG. If anything, send that scrub TT to Indy, most overpaid ever. Smh.
Due to contracts, they have to be shopping TT or Love. 

What assets do the Cavs have?

They have no draft picks and Thompson, Love and Shumpert.

They're going to give up what for a season, because he sure as heck doesn't want to go from Indiana to Cleveland when there's no guarantee Lebron will stay.

Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.

Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.

I don't know, I think Ainge isn't going to risk the one year rental. He'd rather keep stacking assets and get a sure thing

Back
Top Bottom