Nike PG 2

Jordan brand discontinued Melo signature shoes, but he's still signed to them.
The CP3 line has always been weak sauce and it carried over to Westbrook as well.

Nike and Jordan brand needs to revaluate who they give sigs to, but the way Nike is looking internally I doubt they will have Nike basketball figured out.

That’s why there’s only been less than 25 signature athletes. It’s hit or miss.

Yall don’t remember the injury PG suffered a couple years back? It’s absolutely crazy, that he came back the way he did! One of the best 2 way players in the games... Everybody loves a great comeback story! PG1s were a huge success and PG2s just came out, so time will tell.

Pre-injury PG you could definitely say top 5 SF. His 2013-2014 season where the Pacers and Heat went to 7 games was his best season. I wouldn't say PG is a superstar though, he's an all-star.

Who was the last white dude with a major sneaker endorsement (Nike, Adidas, Reebok,etc.)?

Larry Bird? :lol: :stoneface:

I don’t know there’s not many White Basketball players it’s almost like asking how many Black Hockey players have signature shoes. Lol

How man White hockey players have signature shoes?
giphy.gif

Who was the last white dude with a major sneaker endorsement (Nike, Adidas, Reebok,etc.)?
Larry Bird? :lol: :stoneface:
Let's not try to rustle jimmies...let's stay on topic about pg and his shoes.

Most of nike signitaure basketball shoes are created by white designers, and engineers. it's soely about the athlete not the color of the athlete, but I won't be oblivious to facts though.

Most of nike signitaure basketball shoes are created by white designers, and engineers. it's soely about the athlete not the color of the athlete, but I won't be oblivious to facts though.

It probably came off as tomfoolery, but I was actually genuinely curious (I think it may have been Nash with Nike...). The talk about star/superstar/megastar just had me thinking. Paul George is one of those dudes on the cusp...he's an All-Star, but not a superstar. I like his signature shoes thus far but you could definitely argue that there are more deserving players. Anthony Davis (health issues aside) is one of them...but most brands have stopped making sigs for the bigs.

To loop back to the PG2, I'm still waiting for another CW that I like. I missed out on the Playstations and copped the ASGs, everything since has been lackluster.

what is the purpose of identifying whether the basketball player is white or black?

Yeah I’m curious about that one too.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

F276FFFF-8D0E-4F72-808E-AE99C42964C5.jpeg
6CF2B736-1BE5-4B53-A84C-FA0D3BB4B2FF.jpeg
Very nice! From IG, they light up too

Very nice, if Nike makes them I’m sure they’ll be around a total of 20 pairs.

Those black w translucent sole already for sale at my hoh. Taurus they’re calling em? Pretty plain and generic

I've never understood the interest in astrology. But it is funny to hear people confuse it with astronomy.

Back
Top Bottom