Nike PG 2

The zoom bag on the left shoe of my nikeid is squeaking on every step so I have to return and make a new one. ugh. Glad the playstation that came from stockx doesn't do that

A5D7A312-9399-41C7-9FDE-182F7791A4E9.jpeg
B2AE61D3-4DEB-4942-89A5-D9FD6D50947D.jpeg
6A9EAA31-15F6-402B-BBB7-23121D84BD75.jpeg
2134F528-77A2-4E19-A088-487D1B4313EB.jpeg
Got my IDs in like 20 days, that was the fastest ID ever.

I like how they came out, fit and feel just like my Palmdales, no QC issues at all.

Last edited:
Y’all go TTS on these? I had some IDs in the past that ran big compared to the general release pairs of the same shoe I had. Wanted to make sure before I order

Anyone played in these and lebron 15 low? I’m currently playing in the 15 low but didn’t give these much time. May iD a pair with a promo code I have...

Anyone played in these and lebron 15 low? I’m currently playing in the 15 low but didn’t give these much time. May iD a pair with a promo code I have...
Softer materials/inner booty, better but less durable traction. Not as much cushion but you get a trade-off in weight reduction and response. Both are pretty bouncy in the forefoot still with a slight edge to the XV. Fit is TTS; I went down 1/2 for both LeBron's. If I went TTS I would've gotten too much heel slip for the XV Low.

I wore the mamba mentally & they were so comfortable!

That cw is much better looking in person. Really pops - saw a dude with them at my local gym for pickup and I really wanted to scoop a pair after. Gotta be more judicious about my sneaker purchases though lol

I'd have to wait and see sales figures...but Nike isn't helping with the lackluster releases. Playstations and Palmdales were awesome but everything since has just been "meh," and I don't think players are as happy with the 2s as the 1s. But still...at $110 they're going to sell.

When I see colorways like this and then the home one that released, I get disappointed

I'd have to wait and see sales figures...but Nike isn't helping with the lackluster releases. Playstations and Palmdales were awesome but everything since has just been "meh," and I don't think players are as happy with the 2s as the 1s. But still...at $110 they're going to sell.[/QUOTE
U didn’t like the Mambas?

No. I have the Kobe 6 Preludes and they're beautiful. The purple was just too loud on the PG2s and aside from the trout (I love fishing), the graphics were pretty corny.

I also thought the Kyrie 4 Mambas were pretty cheap looking as well, as a fan of the Prelude 5.

I haven't really seen anyone rocking the PG2's at the gym like that. Still see the 1's all the time tho.

These colorways have just been trash for the most part

in terms of performance i think the 2s outperformed the 1s, especially on traction and support/lockdown especially in the forefoot. just me tho, i love hooping in this shoe so much i IDed a second pair. the traction pattern really do work very well even the translucent one on the mamba.

Most people don’t buy a new shoe to rock at the gym. It normally takes a few months before you see them in a lot places.

Most people don’t buy a new shoe to rock at the gym. It normally takes a few months before you see them in a lot places.

i guess i'm in the minority then since i only rock current basketball shoes while playing basketball at most twice a week in 3hr sessions and i don't wear them casually unless they are retros like uptempos and Js and flights, and forces.

So y'all like thee performance on these better than the 1's? I remember earlier people were talking about a lack of support in the heel and Achilles. Discouraged me from getting them since I have Achilles tendonitis.

So y'all like thee performance on these better than the 1's? I remember earlier people were talking about a lack of support in the heel and Achilles. Discouraged me from getting them since I have Achilles tendonitis.

i personally love the 2s a lot better than the 1s, and the 1s were my go-to hoop shoes for league games since traction was awesome on any court condition.

Back
Top Bottom