Nike PG 2

Anyone interested in the ACG olives that came out today? i think they look pretty nice.

The PG 2 colorways seem to have a little more effort into them than some other nike bball coming out

Anyone interested in the ACG olives that came out today? i think they look pretty nice.

The PG 2 colorways seem to have a little more effort into them than some other nike bball coming out
Should have kept the whole navy upper. Idk why they made it olive when theres already an olive colorway and olive just doesnt look all that... Eh

Should have kept the whole navy upper. Idk why they made it olive when theres already an olive colorway and olive just doesnt look all that... Eh

I think that would have been nice -- but i don't mind the olive. It's just a little different of a color combo than all the same stuff that's out there.
And to me, it works.

But i do agree that all navy upper would have been nice, and clean

Niketown at Caesar's has these per their tweet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180601-135323.png
    Screenshot_20180601-135323.png
    539.3 KB · Views: 25
any taller guys have an opinion on the cushion and impact protection ? that's the biggest thing for me in a shoe
From what I've heard people say the cushion is decent except for that forefoot zoom which is apparently really good feeling. I'm a light dude so the only cushion I can feel is the orthotlite insole (if they even have those in the 2s someone verify me on if they do cause I'm thinking of copping soon)
-----------
Btw what's the fit of the 2s compared to the 1s? I wear an 8.5 in the pg1s and those feel perfectly snug for my taste. I'm thinking of going .5 a size down cause the 2s look so bulky and the lacking system seems to be a lot less snug from what I can see

All I can say is that I have narrow feet and the PG1 fit a half size small lengthwise, while the PG2 fits TTS.

From what I've heard people say the cushion is decent except for that forefoot zoom which is apparently really good feeling. I'm a light dude so the only cushion I can feel is the orthotlite insole (if they even have those in the 2s someone verify me on if they do cause I'm thinking of copping soon)
-----------
Btw what's the fit of the 2s compared to the 1s? I wear an 8.5 in the pg1s and those feel perfectly snug for my taste. I'm thinking of going .5 a size down cause the 2s look so bulky and the lacking system seems to be a lot less snug from what I can see

it's best to try it out in store before ordering online if you can. i went half size up, same as the PG1s and it fit just as snug, but lockdown is even better than the PG1s.

any taller guys have an opinion on the cushion and impact protection ? that's the biggest thing for me in a shoe

I've been playing with the PG2's since the OKC colorway came out, I'm 6'2 about 210-215.

Cushioning is just ok to me. You can feel the forefoot zoom but its not as amazing as people make it out to be. There's nothing in the heel but I play on my forefeet so its not a big deal. To be fair, I generally wear older shoes that have the "real zoom". Last few pairs I wore before the PG2 is the LeBron 10 and Solder 6.

If cushioning is your top priority I would look elsewhere. They're decent but I still get sore feet, knees and back after hard runs.

Even after all this time, the fact that my Palmdales were so misaligned STILL bothered me. So I used that eBay code the other day to pick up another pair for $80.

Definitely copping those black/hot punch/green ones too. Just gotta wait for discounts since Playoff Ps are sitting hard.

Back
Top Bottom