Nike PG 2

Anybody here ever order from sneakersnstuff.com ? I've heard they're legit but I still have my reservations

Thanks, y'all have made me confident about buying from then. Now I gotta try and activate 3D Secure on my debit card so I can order ..... not tryna wait til Monday to talk to customer service at the bank but I just may have to. Sheeesh.

Only person gone is Magic with his promise
FB7C6C9E-F9E1-4714-A2FF-04956D5F10F0.gif

Almost threw my Playstations away. **** this dude going forward.

I ordered my 2.5s from SNS yesterday and it says its scheduled to deliver on Thursday. A 2 day turn-around for an international package using UPS? Hmmmmmm ..... anybody else that ordered from SNS has any insight on the shipping time?

sns probably 5 business days. 2 day turn around is possible if they use overnight, but that's gotta be very expensive...and if it is 2 days, that's even better than amazon sometimes.

T
sns probably 5 business days. 2 day turn around is possible if they use overnight, but that's gotta be very expensive...and if it is 2 days, that's even better than amazon sometimes.

That's exactly what I thought. Especially with tomorrow being the 4th ..... UPS will probably update by Friday with the correct ETA

Back
Top Bottom