Nike PG 2

fyi..on Eastbay now
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 5.31.26 PM.png

Got the ACGs in the mail from Nike yesterday and broke them out right away today. Loving them. I sized up on the PG1s to the 13.5 from a 13 and wish I would/could have done that with these too but 13.5 was all sold out. Considering another pair or two of these. I kind of prefer the 2s to the 2.5s.

Got the ACGs in the mail from Nike yesterday and broke them out right away today. Loving them. I sized up on the PG1s to the 13.5 from a 13 and wish I would/could have done that with these too but 13.5 was all sold out. Considering another pair or two of these. I kind of prefer the 2s to the 2.5s.

For performance or aesthetics?

JS”

Footsites sold out of my size, they never got to NDC, DSG latest promos wouldn't apply to them...then I check today and DSG knocked $20 off 'em and I finally got these :nthat::

Nike-PG-2-Hot-Punch-AJ2039-005.jpg

Love the performance in these. Traction is crazy. Definitely meets the hype. Doesn’t collect dust either and it gets pushed out. PG1 was a good performer too but the PG2 took the bulk away and tops it.

I just wonder why doesn’t Nike put zoom in the heel? The Kobe Venomenon line has the same size zoom bag in the forefoot, plus a unit in the heel. Its a takedown model and has the same price point as the PG line. Hope the PG 3 has zoom in the heel

After the PS the hype died down tremendously but I love this shoe myself, best sig this year imo. Just an all around shoe at $110. Looking to add a 4th pair, the black 2.5 or Taurus. Hopefully more black based coming lol

so you think 2 > 2.5?

Colorways or strap vs no strap? That's what sets the two apart. Doesn't matter with the strap, does just fine with/without. For me, the decision between the black 2.5 and the Taurus is the grey heel portion on the 2.5 (should've been black and synthetic leather (along with the toe piece) and on the Taurus, the medial Swoosh being same color as the rest of the upper. Little details like that can make an easy decision difficult lol. Some people might not care for all that (only performance) but I make my purchase with everything into considerations.

Now that all the 2.5 are off coupon restriction on Footsites and there is a 20% code, I might go for the black 2.5 (get one with the strap)

Gonna get some 2.5 to ball in this weekend. I currently ball in Kyrie 4 and PG1. Was between Kyrie Low, New Kobes that drop or these.

I have my eyes on the Yellow's or Blues, decision time. What yall think?

Back
Top Bottom