Nike PG 2

Hit on sz 10 from my local Liberty HOH.. The pair 10.5 I ordered tues came from the kenwood mall here in Cincinnati and the store manager told me all who entered on Reservation would be a L @ Kenwood Mall and whoever put in at Liberty would win.. Basically I got a sz 10 I dont want.. If you are
in Cincy or any surrounding area (Dayton..Kentucky) you can have em.. Just pm me we can set up a meet BEFORE 3pm guys!

Screenshot_20181130-182021.png

Legooo

So did they update their system before the draw or will there be some disappointed reserve pick ups cause those pairs were shipped?

Idk if this seller on stock X will ship the early pair I bought now. On one hand he made more than what they are at now or he could wait to see if they go up if they still are that limited and not ship. Almost guaranteed they aren’t in hand yet anyway.

I'm guessing these aren't nearly as limited as the first PS4 PG release? I hit on all 4 of the devices/phones in my household. I didn't have any headstart minutes either. Size 13, 10, 6.5 y, and 4y. That PS4 release, I had 11 minutes of headstart...and no hits.

Idk if this seller on stock X will ship the early pair I bought now. On one hand he made more than what they are at now or he could wait to see if they go up if they still are that limited and not ship. Almost guaranteed they aren’t in hand yet anyway.

omg what size did u get? honestly I think the price might go up.

Back
Top Bottom