Nike Sabrina 2

Appreciate it. When I looked earlier only a 12M/13.5W was available. Just secured my pair.

1000022184.jpg

Last edited:
Starting to trickle into DSGs so I got to try on today. 11.5/10 is what I will go with again when I try them on court, and 10 is my true size (Hustle 2, all new Kobes, GT Cut series). Didn’t have time to slide my Move insoles into them. Very quick initial take is I like them better than S1.
IMG_2129.jpeg
IMG_2130.jpeg
Yea that toebox looking like it's gonna be .5 up from S1s..... so 11.5 like my kobes it'll be

Wide footer here. Was able to try on my tts at DSG. To me it’s a very flexible snug sock-like fit. I could tolerate it but personally I’m going half size up on these.

anyone else feel like they're a lot more dead/less responsive in the forefoot compared to the 1s? I've worked out in a couple times so far and they dont feel as comfy or bouncy on the court like the 1s do straight out of the box. not sure if it needs more time to break in on the foam since it isn't react

anyone else feel like they're a lot more dead/less responsive in the forefoot compared to the 1s? I've worked out in a couple times so far and they dont feel as comfy or bouncy on the court like the 1s do straight out of the box. not sure if it needs more time to break in on the foam since it isn't react
The forefoot zoom looks thin AF in foot doctors vid.

Sole bro mentioned the forefoot zoom not feeling as good as the 1. They always gotta cut some corner. Couldn’t just upgrade here and there and leave the rest 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom