Nike PG 2

Screenshot_20181201-173542_SNKRS.jpg

First ever win pics and matchy matchy fit coming this spring/summer

Called the FTL around me that told me they didnt have them again and this dumb *** girl says they have them, asked her about sizes and everything, drive there and they say nah only raffle.

bopped with me spare account
finally doubled up

first snkrs draw win i believe

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 10.42.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 10.42.37 AM.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 3
Called the FTL around me that told me they didnt have them again and this dumb *** girl says they have them, asked her about sizes and everything, drive there and they say nah only raffle.

They usually don’t know too much lol I’m beyond done shopping at actual foot stores anymore! Employeees always acting like we are bothering them lol worst customer service most of the time

Congrats to those that got their first ever draw win. If it was normal release I probably had a chance. I don’t know what’s wrong with my account for not even hitting on these. Oh well only needed one pair

Screenshot_2018-12-01-10-31-12.png
Yes sir!! Didn't think I was gonna hit! & I was pissed i forgot to enter the ftl raffle the other day but snkrs came thru! Now i just need Concords & im complete! When up to a sz 9 for these because my 8.5 in the Pg 2 mamba mentality is a lil snug.

BS, all the money I spend with Nike, especially Nike.com and I have yet to ever win a draw.

And the Footlocker site had that silly red circle for the past 40 mins, smh

Took two L's on SNKRS and I've never hit smh, does ShoePalace have issues cancelling orders? Randomly was able to get a size 10 on there since FTL online sold out by the time I got back home.

Back
Top Bottom