Nike PG 2

Called a FL here in MD and their manager said it was only an online limited thing, except for NYC.

Been out the game since the Kobe 9s. Just downloaded the SNKRS app - hit notify on the PG2s. Is this supposed to be a better way than to try to get em off nike.com ?

Called a FL here in MD and their manager said it was only an online limited thing, except for NYC.

Been out the game since the Kobe 9s. Just downloaded the SNKRS app - hit notify on the PG2s. Is this supposed to be a better way than to try to get em off nike.com ?
It’s a draw, meaning put in your payment information, shipping, etc...and wait, you’ll be notified if you win.

As many folks that are requesting codes, and zipcodes, Im curious to see how it works out when most aren't willing to drive 3-6+ hours away to pick up the shoes. Assuming when people win, but don't plan on making the drive, that those reserved shoes sit in store...until a certain time? Then its first come/first serve?

*Crosses fingers* that I get a pair reserved for me..:pimp:
Same here...
giphy.gif

As many folks that are requesting codes, and zipcodes, Im curious to see how it works out when most aren't willing to drive 3-6+ hours away to pick up the shoes. Assuming when people win, but don't plan on making the drive, that those reserved shoes sit in store...until a certain time? Then its first come/first serve?
Reserved pairs have until 3pm to be picked up, after that it’s FCFS

Holy crap when the timer ended, I only had a 9 min headstart. I entered later on for the Jordan freethrows with a 10 min headstart. I went back to look at my reservations and now I have a 10 min headstart for the playstations.

So I don't have to do anything when the timer runs out on the FTL app?

So I don't have to do anything when the timer runs out on the FTL app?

if you are selected as a winner, you just have to comfirm that wyou will pick up on the app

when you lose, you wont have to do anything

if you are selected as a winner, you just have to comfirm that wyou will pick up on the app

when you lose, you wont have to do anything

THIS THIS THIS.

You have no idea how many people caught L's thinking they're good just being selected lol

And I'm just sitting here like: "Will Europe even get them?"
There's no info to be found and it's making me sooo nervous.

People already selling for $500 on StockX smh. Would of considered resale price for these cause it’s such a dope collab but it’s gonna be retail or bust unless someone is reselling for a reasonable price. Growing up with PlayStations, these are almost a must, but not at those prices. Good luck everyone.

Anyone know if and when these will be on NikeID? Not a fan of the translucent soles (but PG PE are clean).

JS”

Back
Top Bottom