Nike PG 2

According to Nike, George, who currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA, considers himself one of the league's biggest gamers. Because of that, he wanted a sneaker which would represent his love for Sony's console when he's out on the court. All across the pair, you'll find several details paying homage to the PlayStation, like a tongue with a "PS" light-up logo in blue. The other tongue, meanwhile, feature George's own logo. You can turn them on or off with a button located inside the sneaker, and you'll feel a pulse when you press it that's meant to mimic vibrations from a DualShock controller

https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/20/nike-pg2-sony-playstation-paul-george/

Wee-BeyOhhh.gif~c200

I wanna get the PS4 ones..and maybe pass on everything else. I have so many ball sneakers from the pg1s to kd10s to even my Kyrie 1s & Kobe 11s. There’s so many good sneakers out right now

These are too dope to be readily available to those that want em. I fully expect nike to limit the **** outta these.

The logo on the tongue is powered by a lithium battery. Is there gonna be pairs without that and the light up one exclusive to PG?

gonna suck when the area that lits up digs into your leg or the battery explode on your feet for some odd reason....idea is very cool tho

Back
Top Bottom