Nike PG 2

Where’s the all star pair?

Better yet since the fiasco that were the "Shinings" and "2k", where's the pics of the pairs that will be actually attainable? I'm still tight I didn't get the "Shinings", like I haven't been upset about a shoe in a long time, but I was heated that those were missed. I swear I did everything right, and boom, nothing.

The colorway is fire. I feel like the overall design of the shoe is a step down from the 1 though. Take the PS colors and the PG sig off and you have a lower end Nike shoe. I feel like the design is missing something in the forefoot...a strap, shroud...I don't know. Just doesn't look complete. *Puts on a helmet* I know a lot of you guys are in love with the shoe after seeing him rock them lol.

Lots of people got to see them in the complete deconstruction of the Cavs today :lol: Russ' new kicks too.

Hell, even my man Steven Adams is single-handedly keeping the D Rose line relevant.

This is the 1st colorway right? Won't be able to know whether I need a 13 or 14 before hand. Probably just cop one of each size.

Last edited:
I feel like the silhouette would've been better is they just left off the backwards facing midsole swoosh. Sometimes there are just a couple too many swooshes

0C75ED78-5764-42B6-B878-1A80EC5BB4C3.jpeg
A9F22C23-D638-48E0-A0B6-7695CA4DB127.jpeg

Definitely wanna grab these

Are they black or navy blue?

I like these better than the 1.

These are subtle.
These are almost like a roshe baskettball shoe.

Gonna be nice casually.

Back
Top Bottom