Nike PG 2

UnDS today went with the volt laces
received_1852082661471490.jpeg
think black laces would look dope

i cop basketball shoes only to for hoops because i gotten used to wearing sandals casually except to work/church. but i do enjoy the input that everyone gives regarding rocking sneakers casually. that said, i am very excited to try these tho i haven't copped a pair yet, waiting for disco.

the PG1 has got the best traction i've used recently, and i think mainly because of the protruding traction pattern. playstation were fire but those are too difficult to get. the other colorways available i've seen in person and am not impressed, so i might just ID a pair as soon as i get enough info on the fit from everyone.

I play ball as well but I also wear my kicks casually. I haven’t found any recently that I’m all in 100 percent on but I’m hoping these lebron low 15’s do it for me on the court.

I play ball as well but I also wear my kicks casually. I haven’t found any recently that I’m all in 100 percent on but I’m hoping these lebron low 15’s do it for me on the court.

in my opinion, most basketball shoes doesn't breathe well, unlike running shoes, for example. my feet sweat a lot even just under normal walking, so it get quite uncomfortable if i wear shoes all the time. that said, i'm very jealous of most of you who can rock sneakers casually. hooping is ok because i'm sweating everywhere else, but i would hate to walk into a room with smelly feet...hehe

in my opinion, most basketball shoes doesn't breathe well, unlike running shoes, for example. my feet sweat a lot even just under normal walking, so it get quite uncomfortable if i wear shoes all the time. that said, i'm very jealous of most of you who can rock sneakers casually. hooping is ok because i'm sweating everywhere else, but i would hate to walk into a room with smelly feet...hehe

Wut

put powder on your feet before you put on your socks and put powder in your shoes, should work I know some people with the same issue

Unless you rocking 90s basketball shoes I have to disagree with you. Most modern basketball shoes uses mesh uppers or flyknit material for extreme breathability.

For example the kobe nxt uses flyknit I don't break or now does my feet get sweaty, even if I'm wearing thick stance or nike pro socks.

You might wanna throw some baby powder on feet if you got the whole room/church smelling like corn.

"Oh lord the devil must he poping popcorn cause brother G gundamzaku feet smelling horrible....bring the holy water so we can pray this bad smelling feet away"

Last edited:
put powder on your feet before you put on your socks and put powder in your shoes, should work I know some people with the same issue

thx, i'll try it next time....tomorrow, heheh

Unless you rocking 90s basketball shoes I have to disagree with you. Most modern basketball shoes uses mesh uppers or flyknit material for extreme breathability.

For example the kobe nxt uses flyknit I don't break or now does my feet get sweaty, even if I'm wearing thick stance or nike pro socks.

You might wanna throw some baby powder on feet if you got the whole room/church smellin corn.

"Oh lord the devil must he poping popcorn cause brother G gundamzaku feet smelling horrible....bring the holy water so we can pray this bad smelling feet away"

i have 90s style flights as well as more modern shoes. when it gets windy, the only time i could feel the draft is when i'm wearing running shoes, but not others :frown:

Quick question for anyone that uses angelus ( this is my first “custom”) the grinch green they have on their site it is the closest thing to a volt color they have, correct?

They have an actual volt color in the collectors editions.

Bought the March madness pair and took them back.

Yeah this model is not for my feet. I had 4 pg ones and balled in them . Too much heel room and no protection for me. Too bad I like the look on court on some of these college players

Finally got my playstations, only took 2 try’s from stockx lol sucks paying resale but wanted these bc I’m a big PlayStation fan! The sz 12 looks huge lol happy I went TTS on my PlayStations ID pair... sz 11.5

Pull tab on the backs of those is pretty cool. Different detailing. Wish we’d get these released. Feel like we’re gonna see the same heat on the pg2 as the pg1 for Paul George only. Smh.

JS”
Probably two house of hoops in the country will get one size run each

So does anybody in here actually play basketball or do all of you just wear these shoes casually?

There’s 92 pages of pics and talks about copping these shoes but there’s been like 5 people including myself in here that have actually had anything to say about how these felt on the court.

I’m just interested in how these have worked out for others.

I have the Palmdale's but don't plan balling in those. I'll have to get a pair of ID's or another color that's released to ball in. NCAA's are too white.

Yea bc the CWs have been awful besides PlayStations lol

"Awful" CW's make Great basketball shoes, If I like the CW too much it's never touching the court! :rofl:

I have the Palmdale's but don't plan balling in those. I'll have to get a pair of ID's or another color that's released to ball in. NCAA's are too white.

"Awful" CW's make Great basketball shoes, If I like the CW too much it's never touching the court! :rofl:

double up so you can hoop one and stock one?

Back
Top Bottom