Nike PG 2

45760890_2136398853244342_3288640108708124641_n.jpg

Gonna try to cop a 4Y for my nephew in the morning since I copped earlier. Thinking tomorrow won’t be too bad for everybody.

TTS fits snug. You could get away with going a half size up. Best thing to do is to try on a PG 2.5 before copping a pair.

I just got my pair in hand and I'm extremely impressed. All the little details pop so much harder in person. I wear all my shoes but these are almost show pieces.

Nothing showing for me on sneakrs and nothing on footlocker eu, saw a post ages ago on the ps eu blog about them but I guess we just keep waiting

Dec 7 for all eu, including footlocker.

Last edited:
How limited are these? My son wants them but I didn’t know if I had to jump through resellers to get a pair

Nothing showing for me on sneakrs and nothing on footlocker eu, saw a post ages ago on the ps eu blog about them but I guess we just keep waiting

should've pulled the trigger yesterday evening when they were dropping on stockx :frown:

Frenzy was trash. I tested my face unlock 5 times on my iPhone X before I got through and it still said my face couldn't be recognized. EAD Frenzy.

Back
Top Bottom