Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

In the summer, Nickelodeon used to play those ads for Space Camp. Ugh it looked so cool but I wasn't old enough and didn't want to go so far away from home.
I remember that. I always wanted to go as well but didn’t for the same reasons :lol:

I just bought this a few weeks ago, needless to say had to cop these ...0]0]0]

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190116_221544.jpg
    MVIMG_20190116_221544.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 25
Played in the PG3s tonight. Here are my quick thoughts.

- I love them. They are lightweight and appreciate the zoom unit in the front foot area. Definitely comfortable.

- True the shoe is snug at first. I simply adjust the laced and re-tightened them when I played. Didn’t have any fit issues.

- I love the colorway.

- Traction was GREAT. So much better than the Kyrie 5s. Actually felt comfortable running and stopping without any hesitation of the chances of slipping.

- I want the BHM colorway. But will patiently wait to see what the ASGs look like.

I am definitely a fan of these and will continue to play in them over the Kyrie 5s. Now considering a pair of PlayStation 2.5s to feel the difference.

- I love them. They are lightweight and appreciate the zoom unit in the front foot area. Definitely comfortable.

- True the shoe is snug at first. I simply adjust the laced and re-tightened them when I played. Didn’t have any fit issues.

- I love the colorway.

- Traction was GREAT. So much better than the Kyrie 5s. Actually felt comfortable running and stopping without any hesitation of the chances of slipping.

- I want the BHM colorway. But will patiently wait to see what the ASGs look like.

I am definitely a fan of these and will continue to play in them over the Kyrie 5s. Now considering a pair of PlayStation 2.5s to feel the difference.
Going to second these. Even though I love my Kyrie 5’s.

Gonna need BHM and ASG

- I love the colorway.

Thanks! So minimal break in time it seems. How’s the heel cushion?

Thanks! So minimal break in time it seems. How’s the heel cushion?
I thought the heal cushion was good. I'm a bigger guy so for sure my impact from jumping is heavier. Don't feel any pain in my heels, but my left ankle is sore, but that was already sore from Sunday's hoops session and someone stepped on my foot.

Compared to the Kyrie 5, my ankles and heels were sore after playing. With

I feel like I’m in the minority in liking the Kyrie 5s, but the PG3 from all indications sound like they are phenomenal on court, so the NASAs will definitely see some run here soon - they come in today and I can provide a review after a few sessions.

In the summer, Nickelodeon used to play those ads for Space Camp. Ugh it looked so cool but I wasn't old enough and didn't want to go so far away from home.
My mom shut me down every time I asked to sign up for Space Camp. :smh:

I feel like I’m in the minority in liking the Kyrie 5s, but the PG3 from all indications sound like they are phenomenal on court, so the NASAs will definitely see some run here soon - they come in today and I can provide a review after a few sessions.
Don't get me wrong, the lock down and feel of the Kyrie's are great. My main gripes with the shoe is the traction.

As far as the soreness I experience from playing in them, that's just probably me being out of shape.

ah never mind, checked out some pairs on ebay, looks like there's a few different heel logos out there, that's pretty cool they did that

Maybe I missed it, but were the heel logos random? The SNKRS pic has the Apollo 13 logo, just got mine with the Apollo 15
Untitled.jpg

IMG_5408.jpg
Not sure if there's a rhyme or reason for the patches. Looking at in-hand listings I've seen:

sz 9 - Apollo 14
sz 9.5 - Apollo 12
sz 10.5 - Apollo 15
sz 11 - Apollo 11
sz 11.5 - Apollo 14
sz 12 - Apollo 17
sz 13 - Apollo 13
sz 14 - Apollo 14

Back
Top Bottom