Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Team Rize is a different b-ball shoe

Alpha Dunk is the new name for hyperdunk

Thank you. That’s what I thought and when I saw the new tech specs yesterday I was a little confused. Guy who told me is a footwear manager for a Midwest big store and said he got an email for ordering team shoes that told him Rize was the new one.

Thank you. That’s what I thought and when I saw the new tech specs yesterday I was a little confused. Guy who told me is a footwear manager for a Midwest big store and said he got an email for ordering team shoes that told him Rize was the new one.

Yeah I think they are pushing the Rize as the new “Team” shoe. And the Alpha Dunk is gonna be more of a premium shoe now like Lebrons n sigs.

Yeah I think they are pushing the Rize as the new “Team” shoe. And the Alpha Dunk is gonna be more of a premium shoe now like Lebrons n sigs.

Funny - I was told the Rize looks like the Lebron 16 a little. Hasn’t sent pics yet though.

probably the PG3 All Stars? hmmm....this is fire!

PG3 BlackWhite2.jpg
PG3 BlackWhite.jpg
I HOPE TO GOD THESE AINT THE ALL STARS. THESE ARE GENERIC AF

NWs review was basically my reaction when I got the shoe in-hand. Materials felt sub-par, especially considering the price hike. And the orange is blinding. They feel lighter, but cheaper in every way.

But I love the NASA theme. And RIP to his feet, going half a size down.

NWs review was basically my reaction when I got the shoe in-hand. Materials felt sub-par, especially considering the price hike. And the orange is blinding. They feel lighter, but cheaper in every way.

But I love the NASA theme. And RIP to his feet, going half a size down.
I was just about to say Nightwing absolutely trashed the NASAs in his review

I can't comment on the feel of the 3's having 'cheaper materials' only because I haven't owned any other PG shoes.

I am considering making a pair of IDs or getting a Playstation 2.5 pair. Maybe I would understand the complaint.

I can't comment on the feel of the 3's having 'cheaper materials' only because I haven't owned any other PG shoes.

I am considering making a pair of IDs or getting a Playstation 2.5 pair. Maybe I would understand the complaint.

The materials make sense with the theme - the nylon silver areas fit into the spacesuit theme. However, compared to the soft mesh and suede of the PG1 It feels like a drop off. They do fit just about perfect though.

The materials make sense with the theme - the nylon silver areas fit into the spacesuit theme. However, compared to the soft mesh and suede of the PG1 It feels like a drop off. They do fit just about perfect though.
How about comfort compared to the previous models? Do you think it's worth trying out the 2.5s or just invest in future 3 models?

That patch breakdown by sz is incorrect cause I went with an 11.5 and I had the Apollo 13 patch on my. Just saying, or maybe I’m the exception to the rule haha.

How about comfort compared to the previous models? Do you think it's worth trying out the 2.5s or just invest in future 3 models?

Didn’t have the 2.5s, just the 2s, and I would say the 3s feel more out the box comfortable but not as plush. Feels very minimalistic on the 3 in terms of reducing weight, so on feet and on court they feel better than the 2, IMO.

Really comparable to the 2 but doesn’t feel as bulky. Upper feels more minimal even with the forefoot overlays. More comfy and not as stiff out of the box as the 2.5 - that strap killed them for me. I had to go up a half in the PG1 because of the narrow forefoot - these aren’t as narrow but fit snug.

Didn’t have the 2.5s, just the 2s, and I would say the 3s feel more out the box comfortable but not as plush. Feels very minimalistic on the 3 in terms of reducing weight, so on feet and on court they feel better than the 2, IMO.
Very helpful info. Thanks, brother.

Really comparable to the 2 but doesn’t feel as bulky. Upper feels more minimal even with the forefoot overlays. More comfy and not as stiff out of the box as the 2.5 - that strap killed them for me. I had to go up a half in the PG1 because of the narrow forefoot - these aren’t as narrow but fit snug.
So the added strap on the 2.5 was uncomfortable for you?

Back
Top Bottom